KU PGCET 2019 | Application Procedure, Results, Merit List and Counselling Details
Kankatiya University, Warangal offers admissions to postgraduate courses in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce. The university will conduct the state level examination KU PGCET 2019 in the last week of May 2019. Read on to know more about Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KU PGCET) 2019.
KU PGCET 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||April 20, 2019|
|Last date for application||May 15, 2019|
|Last date for application with a late fee of Rs. 600/-||May 20, 2019|
|Availability of admit cards for download||May 25, 2019|
|KU PGCET 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of results||Last week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||The second week of August 2019|
KU PGCET 2019 Courses Offered
Find the list of courses offered through KU PGCET Here
- M.A.: Economics, English, Telugu, Sociology, History, Urdu, Public Administration, Gender Studies, Political Science, Hindi, Sanskrit
- M.Sc.: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Math, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Geology, Engineering Physics, Psychology
KU PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have an Indian Nationality
- Should be a domicile of the state of Telangana
- No age restriction
- There is no age restriction for KUPGCET
The course wise eligibility can download from here Eligibility Conditions and Entrance Tests To Be Taken PDF
KU PGCET 2019 How to apply?
- Go to the official website https://www.kupgcet.com.
- Register online by filling in personal details and educational qualifications.
- After filling in the details, a login ID and password will be obtained
- Proceed to log in and fill the online form
- Then you will be directed to the payment page, and proceed to pay online through Credit/ Debit card or internet banking.
KU PGCET 2019 Application Fees
KU PGCET 2019 Examination Structure
|Examination Mode||Pen and Paper|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
The course wise syllabus is available on the official website www.kupgcet.com/index
KU PGCET 2019 Admit Cards
- The admit cards will be available to download on the official website www.kupgcet.com.
- Candidates are advised to carry the colored printouts of they admit cards to be allowed into the examination hall and should retain their cards for counseling purposes.
KU PGCET 2019 Results and Counselling
- The results will be available on the official website.
- The candidates will be granted admissions based on their ranks.
- The merit list will be based on the scores of KU PGCET.
- There is no cutoff restriction for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped people. For all the other categories, the candidates have to score a minimum of 30 marks for making it to the merit list.
KU PGCET 2019 Counselling
- The candidates will be called for the counselling based on the preferred courses.
- The candidates will be required to report to the place of counselling, which will be commenced from the second week of August, 2019.
We hope that we could help you with all the important information regarding KU PGCET 2019. For more information, keep visiting this space and also the official website. The notification will be released soon. Please feel free to post all your queries in the comments section. We will be happy to write back to you as soon as we can.