KVS Fees Details | Procedure to Pay Through Challan | Download Fee Challan From Here
The students, studying in various KVS all over the country will be needed to pay their fees through the KVS fees Challan Form 2019. The KVS fees will be collected by Union Bank of India via a different mode of payment system i.e. Online Payment / Challan Payment/ Payment through Mobile Banking/ Payment via PoS.
KVS Fees Structure (Monthly basis)
|Class IX & X (Boys)||₹ 200.00|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||
|3(iii)||Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||₹ 100.00|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||
|5.||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||
The Amount Payable for a Period of 3 Months (w.e.f.1/4/2013)
|Class||VVN||Tuition fees||Computer fees||Total|
|XI, XII-Humanities & Commerce without IP||1500||900||EXEMPTED||300||2700||1800|
|XI, XII- Humanities & Commerce with IP||1500||900||EXEMPTED||450||2850||1950|
|XI, XII- Science without computer science/IP||1500||1200||EXEMPTED||300||3000||1800|
|XI, XII- Science with Computer science/IP||1500||1200||EXEMPTED||450||3150||1950|
There is no tuition Fee for SCs, STs, and Girls. [Students whose fees not reimbursed by parent’s department]
KVS Fees is paid on a quarterly basis. The fee is collected at the beginning of April, July, October, and January, by the Union Bank of India, Jammu or online UBI portal.
The fee is to be paid on or before the 15th of the month. After that, a higher contribution (Rs.5/-)[for VVN]/Late Payment Fine [Rs.5/-](for Tuition Fee) per day must be paid along with the prescribed fees. If the fee is not paid till the last working day of the month, the name of the student will be struck off the roles. For such student, re-admission can be done only on payment of a re-admission fee of Rs.100/- together with up-to-date dues.
KVS fees Procedure to Pay Through Challan
The KVS Fees are collected on a quarterly basis on the calendar months of January, April, July, and October. The KVS Fee is collected from 1st to 15th of the above-mentioned calendar month. The link for KVS Challan Form 2019 is now activated for April 2019. For delay, a late fine will be charged. The late fee will be then collected till the last date of the month.
KVS Challan Form 2019 Instructions for Downloading
- For paying KVS fees, all Bonafide students of KVS must have system generated 15 digit Student Unique ID provided in the Challan copy.
- For paying the Fee, Open the Download Challan Form Link from the Important Links section below.
- Enter the following details in the currently opened page
- Student Unique ID
- Date of Birth
- Click on Login.
- The applicant will be redirected to Union Bank page where the following tabs will be visible for payment:
- Click Here for Online Payment
- Click Here for Print Receipt
- Click Here for Generate Challan & Print Receipt
- After payment of the fees, the students must submit the fee receipt/Challan to the respective class teacher.
Leave a Reply