Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 – District Institute of Education and Training, Meghalaya Government has released the notification to admission for Pre Service candidates to the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) for the academic session 2019.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 – Application, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Selection
This exam is held to take teachers education to the advanced level of NCTE granted by the Teachers Institute of the state level for the academic session of 2019. Eligible & desired are needed to read all the guidelines stated on the official website before applying for the Meghalaya DIET 2019.
Students can check further information about Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2018 such as schedule, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and reservation.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form can be collected from DIETs||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date of submission of application||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must read eligibility criteria prior to applying for the exam
- Candidates must have passed HSC or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from recognized board/institute
- Candidates who failed to fulfill the given criteria will be disqualified from the entrance exam.
- Candidate minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 27 years as on time of counseling.
- Candidates who have given HSC exam can also apply for the entrance exam provided they must have original documents at the time of counseling.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will be based on merit as per block quota.
- Entrance Test.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 Reservation Policy
- Candidate with the reserved category will be given 5% relaxation
- Selection will be done in order of merit as per Meghalaya Govt. Reservation Policy for different communities of the state.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 Counselling
Candidates who have qualified for Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 counseling have to follow all the guidelines to get admission in colleges. Candidates who clear the merit list they will be called for counseling. Following documents are required for counseling:
- SSC Marksheet
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Students
- Birth certificate
- Character Certificate
- Two colored passport size photos.
- Candidates’ admission will be canceled if they find any false, forged, fabricated, or tampered documents.
- Meghalaya D.El.Ed can cancel candidate’s admission at any stage beside registering a criminal case against him/her and stopping him/her for re-admission in D.El.Ed for three consecutive years.
- In case of any Dispute, the final decision will be taken by the Director DIET Meghalaya.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 Merit List
Merit list will be based on the total marks scored in the admission test. Candidates having the same total marks, among them a candidate will be ranked higher than the remaining by age. Senior in age shall be ranked higher in order of merit. The intermediate merit of distinguished sportspersons shall be prepared as per the criteria as stated at 10.4(B)3, supra. No personal interview for the selection of candidates. Counseling shall be conducted for figuring out the credentials and providing the candidates to various DIETs and privately managed institutions.
Note: However the admission in two years course Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Admission 2019 will be made by entrance exam followed by the counseling by the Meghalaya Board of School Education Meghalaya in Govt. DIET Institutions and 28 granted Private Institutions thus no migration will permit in favor of any candidates from one institution to another institution after admission neither in Govt. DIET nor in Private D.El.Ed Institutions to save time, money and human resources also.