Microsoft Placement Papers – Selection, Career Growth and Salary Package for Fresher’s
Microsoft Corporation (MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Washington. It was founded in 1975. Microsoft is responsible for developing, manufacturing computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and all the related devices. Microsoft Windows of operating systems is one of the best products of MS.
Microsoft placement papers and selection procedure is discussed in this article, along with the career growth and salary structure. So, keep reading.
How is Career growth in Microsoft?
Microsoft has excellent resources for career growth. It has many products to work that impact millions of users worldwide.
Microsoft is especially for those people who love technology and they are ready to upgrade themselves with new upcoming technologies. Microsoft also has scope in other fields like gaming, policy, legal affairs, and advertising.
Also, Microsoft provides a wide variety of programs, internships and full-time jobs for fresher’s and graduates. They can select for their own choice of country for internships. Microsoft conducts two-year training program named as Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) that helps new graduates to take their roles within Evangelism, Finance, IT, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Services organizations.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Microsoft?
- If you are hired for Microsoft, you don’t have to worry about your salary package. Microsoft offers a good amount of salary not only to the experience people but also to fresher’s and interns.
- The package of your salary will also depend on the skills, positions and the country you are residing. For India, if you are joining as Associate consultant, the package is around 8 LPA to 10 LPA. For interns, Microsoft gives a stipend of around 30,000 to 35,000 per month.
- For Software Developers, the salary starts from 12 LPA, again depending upon the performance in the interview.
- Apart from the salary, you could be offered with joining bonus, performance bonus, and relocation bonus as well.
How to Crack the Microsoft Aptitude Test?
- Microsoft selection procedure has a little high level as compared to other company’s procedure.
- Microsoft conducts written test and interview in the recruitment drive to hire fresh graduates. The written test consists of Aptitude and lots of Coding. Aptitude questions are related to the topics of permutation, time and work, number system, algebra, and speed & distance etc. Few portions consist of English such essay writing, comprehension etc. Coding will include topics C & C++ programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, RDBMS, etc. There is no negative marking for Microsoft placement papers.
- After clearing the written tests, candidates have to go through Technical interview, where questions related to the same topic will be discussed with you and last round will be HR round, where your communication skills and interpersonal skills will be tested. So, the aspiring candidates, make a note of above-mentioned points and prepare well for the Microsoft placement procedure.
- 60% and above at 10th, 12th and BE/B.Tech.
- No current backlogs
- Gaps between your academics should not be more than 2 years
Please drop your comment in the below section, if you have any queries regarding Microsoft Placements details.