The Madhya Pradesh State Open School aims to provide good quality education at a reasonable cost to the students. It is beneficial for those who don’t get to afford to spend on education. An official notification shall be posted every year which discloses the admission process right from the stage of application to the stage execution of the admission process.
MP Excellence School Admission 2019 | Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card
The admissions will be held for students of class IX in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Thus, students must have completed class 8 as on the date of application for the exam in order to get admitted in MP Excellence School for the academic year.
There are some important dates and deadlines that each candidate should take note of in order to ensure he/she does not miss out on anything important.
Here are the Tentative Dates regarding the important events throughout the process of admission at the MP Excellence School School 2019.
Actual dates will be disclosed the moment official notification is published on the website.
|Start Date for registration||21/01/2019|
|Last Date for registration||15/02/2019|
|Admit Card Start Date||02/03/2019|
|Admit Card End Date||10/03/2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||March 2019|
Those candidates who are interested must first check whether they are eligible to write the admission exam for the academic year respectively.
MP Excellence School Admission 2019 Eligibility
- Students must have completed class 8 as on the date of application and examination.
MP Excellence School Admission Form (एक्सीलेंस स्कूल एडमिशन फॉर्म 2019)
- Interested applicants should visit the official website to get information about the MP Excellence school admissions in 2019.
- Visit the Official website to apply https://mpsos.mponline.gov.in/#/SOESOMForm
- Candidate must click the tab showing application form and download the application form.
- It is important for the applicants to go through the guidelines for filling the application form before doing it.
- Further, the candidates are suggested to keep all the necessary documents and certificates which will be needed to fill the application form smoothly.
- Candidates must note that once the application start date ends, candidates will not be allowed to pay the exam fees once the due date is over.
- For Application Count Report visit mpsos.mponline.gov.in/#/RptClient
MP Excellence School Admission Exam Application Fees 2019
- The MP Excellence School admission exam application fee for 2019 for all candidates is Rs.100.
MP Excellence School Admission Exam Admit Card 2019
- MPSOS has the authority and releases the admit card ever year for conducting the admission-based examinations.
- It releases the admit card online on the official website, www.mpsos.nic.in
- The applicants shall go to the official website and have access to the admit card after entering certain details like Registration number and other details.
- Candidates are suggested to take print out copies of the same for any future reference.
- The admit card carries all important information such as the name of the candidate, roll number, exam dates, subjects, exam timings etc.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be given access to the examination hall.
MP Excellence School Admission Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
The exam can be written either in Hindi or English and it shall go on for 2 hours without any negative marking. Thus, students will be awarded 0 marks for any wrong answer.
MP Excellence School Admission Exam Results Card 2019
- MP School admission results 2019 are declared on the official website of the school.
- Candidate needs to enter their roll number and other required details in order to get the displayed results for the examination.
- The results once declared, can be printed by the candidates for any future reference.
- Result details and exact date shall be declared shortly.
Details Declared in the Results
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Total marks scored
This exam is given by many students in Madhya Pradesh. However, interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria 1st before, applying for the exam towards admission in the academic year.