MP PAT Admit Card 2019: The admit card available for MP PAT 2019 exam will be helpful during the admission process. They are available the only website and are sent via post. There will be two parts in the MP PAT 2019 admit card. The first part comprises of a name, candidate’s name, exam center, enroll number, and many other details are also mentioned. In the second part, the identity marks on the body like a birthmark or amole needs to mentioned along with a photo identification card. It is advisable that the candidate keep this admit card safe till the admission process is over.
MP PAT Admit Card has been released on June 25th, 2019.
MP PAT Admit Card 2019
The candidates who want to download MP PAT 2019 admit card can go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh board. In the admit card, there will be a blank space. In this blank space, the candidate needs to sign and put this thumbprint. But this should only be done during the examination. As the exams will be conducted on 29/30th June, MP PAT 2019 admit cards will be available in the second last week of June. MP PAT has released MP PAT Admit Card 2018 and exam date that is scheduled to be held on April 21 & 22 2018.
MP PAT Overview 2019
|Name of the exam||MP PAT|
|Exam type||UG level|
|Level of the exam||State level|
|Courses offered through the exam||Science, agriculture, and engineering|
|Conducting body||Madhya Pradesh professional body|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Date of examination||29-30th June|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
MP PAT 2019 Exam Schedule
|Examination date||Reporting time||Session||Time for reading the instructions||Time for the exam|
|29-30th June||7 AM||First||10 minutes before the exam||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|29-30th June||12 PM||Second||10 minutes before the exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
How to Download MP PAT Admit Card
Here below is the step by step procedure of downloading the MP PAT 2019 admit card. The hall ticket can be downloaded on the official webpage.
- Visit the official webpage of MP PAT or click on the link that we are going to provide below.
- This will directly take you to the admit card portal of MP PAT 2019 exam.
- Here, you will be asked to fill all the credentials like date of birth and application number.
- After the credentials are filled out, click on the ‘search’ button.
- The MP PAT 2019 admit card will be visible on your screen.
- You need to download this admit card and take a couple of printouts in case of emergency.
Details Mention On Admit Card
When the MP PAT 2019 admit card will be available on the official portal, candidates will be able to see below details printed on it. Thus, it is advisable for all the students to go through these details and cross check whether these details are correct or not.
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s name
- Course details
- Qualification details
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Communication details
- Test center
- Registration number
- Important instructions
Documents for The Examination
It is mandatory for candidates who are appearing for the exams to bring their documents that are enlisted below. Without the documents given below, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Furthermore, candidates should be aware that use of smartwatches, mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic items is strictly prohibited in the examination hall. If they are found with any of these things in the exam then they will be taken out of the exam and will face serious charges. The list of documents:
- One color copy of passport size photograph.
- A hard copy of MP PAT 2019 admit card (preferably multiple copies).
- Anyone scanned copy of identity proof from Aadhar card, voter ID, driving license, PAN Card, and passport.
Instructions for The Candidates
Before going for MP PAT exam, it advisable for students to go through these instructions.
- Candidates should reach the examination center before 1.5 hours of the exam.
- Before sitting in the examination hall, candidates are required to go through the biometric process.
- As mentioned above, calculators, electric watch, mobile phones, and other electronic devices are strictly not permitted in the exam hall.
- During the time of examination, candidates need to put their handwriting proof and signature proofs on their admit card using a black ballpoint pen.