MP PAT Result 2019: MP PAT Result 2019 will be available on the official website after the entrance exam is successfully completed. The results will be announced on the official website peb.mponline.gov.in. Applicants can access the merit list by login to the candidate portal and entering the specified credentials. The Result details will be containing the names of the top 10 rank holders in the exam along with some other important statistics. It is suggested to the appeared candidates to take a print out of the Result and as it will be required at the time of the counseling session.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Authority will release the final Results of MP PAT 2019 on the Month of June 2019. The MP PAT 2019 Entrance Test is going to be conducted by the MP PEB. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also known as Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams.
MP PAT Results Important Dates
MP PAT Exam is an online mode exam, conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Authority. The organization shall be conducting the MP PAT 2019 on June 29 – 30, 2019. It is a state level examination which is conducted every year to provide admission in various undergraduate courses such as B.Sc (agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (forestry) and B.Tech (agricultural science).
MP PEB is also known as MP Vyapam. To appear for MP PAT for the following academic year, applicants have to fill the online application form on the official website peb.mponline.gov.in. Applicants will be given 3 hours to give the test which consists of 200 MCQs. Check the below given important dates.
|Registration Starting from||30th May 2019|
|Registration End date||13 June 2019|
|Last date for corrections||18th June 2019|
|Admit card availability||To be announced|
|MP PAT Exam date||29-30th June 2019|
|Results||To be announced|
How to Check MP PAT Result 2019?
The results of MP PAT 2019 for the students who appeared in the exam, will be released on the official website. Candidates are required to go through the steps given below to check the results without facing any issues.
- Visit the official website of MPPEB.
- You will be directed to the Result page of the entrance exam.
- After clicking on the link, choose the Results section from the Home page of the website.
- Select for the year, like 2019, and then look at the ‘Entrance Test’ Table.
- Select the ‘PRE-AGRICULTURE TEST (PAT)’ option from the Table.
- Select the desired option from, B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) and B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc(Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry).
- Enter the Examination Roll No. and Date of Birth to view the results.
- Download the results and keep it for counseling procedure
MP PAT 2019 Answer Key
The answer key will be available on the official website after the entrance examination of MP PAT 2019. There is no other way to obtain the preparatory key except log in to the candidate portal. The answer key will be available in the PDF format, which can be downloaded, as per the last year trends. Preliminary key helps the candidate to judge the tentative result of the exam. To get the exact result, the candidate should know the marking scheme prescribed by the concerned authorities.
MP PAT Counselling
Only those candidates who will clear the entrance examination for MP PAT 2019 will be able to attend the counseling session. Firstly, candidates have to fill the preference form online, in the counseling procedure. Candidates have to log in to the official website to fill the form The courses and seats will be allotted on the basis of ranking achieved by the applicants. As soon as the seat has been allotted to the eligible candidate then they have to report on the directed time in the allotted institute for the document verification process.
The equipped Pupils will be called for counseling as per the choices, given in the application form and also as per the streams of Learners and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam. Applicants have to choose the institutes/colleges and courses according to their choice. The seat will be assigned to the candidates as per the rank secured in the exam, filled choices & seat availability.
Documents Required For Admissions
- 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- MP PAT Admit Card
- MP PAT Score Card
- Medical Certificate
- Residence Proof
- ID Proof
MP PAT Result Normalisation Scheme
Basically, Normalization Scheme is described as the technique or method of checking the answer sheets of the applicants by the concerned officials. Aspirants must go through the procedure is given below to know the calculation scheme for the MP PAT 2019 result.
Points to Remember
Applicants must check out the necessary guidance given which should be remembered by them and to abide by the rules and regulation of the MP board. Negligence in any of the instruction can prompt cancellation of the candidature.
- The aspirants are suggested to take a printed copy of their result to produce in the Counselling stage of the Admission Process.
- A greater ranking in the MP-PAT exam would enable the applicants to have a better opportunity of taking admission in their desired college.
- A merit list would be provided after the announcement of the results of the MP-PAT exams. Only the chosen candidates in the merit list would be permitted to take part in the Counselling procedure carried for the Admission of Students in various colleges.
- The results would not be achievable through any other means besides the online mode through the official website.
Leave a Reply