MP PAT 2019 Notification: The notification for MP PAT examination has been released. This is an entrance exam for students planning for further studies in the agricultural field after class 12. All the details related to the examination are given in this article.
MP PAT 2019 notification has been released by the Madhya Pradesh examination board. The application forms are available for everyone to download from May 30, 2019. This examination is conducted for students planning to get admission into B.Sc forestry, agriculture, or horticulture and BTech in agricultural engineering. Also, the courses are available by the institutions or colleges in and around the MP state. This is a state level exam entrance exam and through this article, candidates can get all the information related to MP PAT 2019.
MP PAT Admit Card has been released on June 25th, 2019, Click Here to Download Admit Card.
MP PAT 2019 Overview
Since MP PAT 2019 notification is out, all the official dates related to examination is also out. Here below is the sequence of dates that have been rolled out by MP board.
|Availability of application form||30th May|
|Deadline for the application form||13th June|
|Application correction starts||30th May|
|Form correction last date||18th June|
|Release of admit card||Last week of June|
|MP PAT 2019 examination date||29-30th June|
MP PAT Application Form 2019
The application form MP PAT 2019 has released and thus it is important to read the instructions before filling out anything. Read the below instructions carefully to go through the application form.
- Application form for MP PAT 2019 needs to be filled out in online mode only.
- The process for the filling of application form has started from 30th May 2019.
- This process will continue till 13th June 2019. So, candidates can fill the application form till 13th June only.
- There is also a provision of application correction after the application form has been filled. Thus, students can make the changes even after the form is submitted.
- To fill the application form, students should are also required to have an Aadhar card with them.
- Furthermore, students need to upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression, proof of handwriting, qualifying exam certificates, and category certificate.
- All these documents need to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- For any future logins, the application number will be provided after the online application form is submitted.
The corrections are available for students till 18th June 2019. Also, candidates need to take out a printout of the application form for any future purposes.
MP PAT 2019 Application Fee
The candidates who are appearing for the MP PAT 2019 examination, are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500. For reserved category candidates of Madhya Pradesh, this fee is Rs. 250. There is also an online provision made for the payment of the fees. The fees can be paid through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
MP PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates go through the eligibility criteria before applying for MP PAT 2019 entrance exam. This is to check whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The application form of non-eligible candidates will not be accepted by the concerned authority. Thus, it becomes important to go through the eligibility criteria and follows it. Also, there is no upper or lower limit in the age criteria for the candidates.
B.Sc Horticulture and Agriculture
- Candidates should have qualified class 12 or any equivalent of that from a recognized board.
- Furthermore, the student must have qualified exams like Physics and Chemistry. Along with this he/she should also have qualified one subject out of forestry, biology, maths, or agriculture.
- Candidates who are appearing in the current year for class 12 are also eligible to apply for this MP PAT 2019 exam.
- For this course, the candidate needs to pass a physical test. In this physical test, the candidate should be able to walk 25 km in 4 hours.
- Also, the minimum height of the candidate should be 163 cm.
- If the candidate is of Gorkha, Nepali, Garhwali, or of Kumaoni origin than the minimum height is fixed at 152.5 cm. Also, the people from Ladakh, Bhutan, and Northeast are included in this list.
- Candidates should have passed their 12th or equivalent of that from the recognized board.
- All the other criteria of horticulture and agriculture also follow for forestry.
B.Tech Agricultural Engineering
The eligibility criteria for this course are the same as given in horticulture and agriculture. There is no change in the eligibility criteria for this course.
MP PAT 2019 – How to Apply?
There are some instructions that a candidate needs to follow while applying for MP PAT 2019. Below is the step by step procedure to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of MP PAT examination.
- You will be required to fill out some of the credentials. Avoid any mistakes while filling this.
- After this, you will be asked to upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Before submitting the final application form, review the entire form again.
- To proceed further you need to click on ‘confirm’. This will directly take you to the payment gateway.
- Now, pay the above-mentioned application fee and the process will be over. You can also takeout the print of the form for any future references.
There is also the option of checking your application status on the official website. Here, candidates can check whether their application invite has been accepted or not by the University. Also, if the candidate has filled the form without the payment, then he/she can be asked to make the payment. For applications status candidate just need to enter their date of birth and application number.