MPhasis Placement Papers | Recruitment, Career Growth, and Salary
Mphasis is a Banglore based IT service provider company in India. The company offers infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, including architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It provides financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. In 2011 Mphasis was ranked 7 in India IT companies and in general 165 by Fortune India 500. In India, it has so many branches with centers in Bangalore, Raipur, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Vadodara, Indore, Puducherry, Ahmedabad, and Mangalore.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise sold the majority of its stake in Mphasis to Blackstone Group LP for roughly US$1 billion in April 2016.
How is Career Growth in Mphasis?
Growth for a fresher in the company for that matter is entirely dependent on your attitude, eagerness to learn and ability to display the talent at the right time and the right place. Getting a job as fresher is difficult if you are not able to crack the campus interviews. But since you have got that opportunity in MphasiS, take it as a serious opportunity and work hard and accordingly. What really matters is the technology you get to work on and also what technical knowledge you can gain from it. Just focus on developing your knowledge and learning new things.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Mphasis?
- The salary for a fresher is based on the university or college you have passed from.
- If you are from IIT’s or NIT’s your package will differ from 4.25 LPA to 4.50 LPA.
- From any other university salary, it is limited to a minimum of 1.8 LPA to 3.25 LPA.
- If you got placed from college on campus placements it will be varying from 1.8 LPA to 3.25 LPA.
- If you got placed from Off-Campus placement then it will be 3.25 LPA.
- Hiring from consultancies and if you are willing to join through them then it will be 1.8 LPA fixed and final.
How to Crack the Mphasis Aptitude Test?
The only way to clear aptitude paper of Mphasis is to practice problems by understanding the concepts.
- You are required to understand the fundamental concepts in the aptitude problems first.
- Then you need to figure out the different techniques to solve one problem.
- Opt for the one in which you take the last time. Such shortcut techniques are given in different books.
- You are required to have a strict practice of a wide range of problems.
- Practice from books by R S Agarwal, Arun Sharma.
- You can also practice questions online from platforms like indiabix, freshersworld, m4maths, etc. to boost your reading speed from a computer screen.
- Lastly, believe in yourself and goal to deliver your utmost performance.
Skimming of the subject should do the job. Knowledge is not needed and the interviewer will also analyze you on the basis of your communication skills.