NATA Admit Card 2019: The official notification has been released that the NATA admit card 2019 released on June 24, 2019. The same can be downloaded from the official website of NATA which is nata.in to access their NATA admit card. This admits card will help candidates know about their allotted exam center for NATA 2019. Furthermore, an examination roll number will be generated for the candidate. The candidates those who have done successful registration of NATA 2019, they can only access this NATA admit card 2019.
NATA Admit Card 2019
Before getting into any information regarding the NATA admit card 2019, here is the overview of the NATA test for 2019.
|Name of the examination
|National aptitude test for architecture 2019
|Council of architecture
|NATA exam date
|July 7, 2019
|Part A: Online
Part B: Offline
|Result declaration date
|1st week of June 2019
|Official NATA website
How To Download NATA Admit Card 2019?
Below are the steps that one can follow to download their NATA admit card 2019
- Step 1: Login from your computer the official website of NATA which is nata.in.
- Step 2: After logging in to the website, go to the message that states that NATA 2019 registration.
- Step 3: This page will redirect you the download link where you can download the NATA admit card 2019.
- Step 4: Now you are required to add important credentials like application sequence number, date of birth, and password.
- Step 5: Once the details are filled, click on login and you NATA admit card 2019 will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 6: You can download the admit card now and it’s better to takeout a few print copies for any future purposes.
Details Mentioned On NATA Admit Card
Below are the instructions that will be mentioned on the NATA admit card 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Address of the candidate
- Examination address and center details
- Centre code
- The impression of left thumb (this needs to be done in presence of invigilator)
- Date of exam
- Signature of the candidate
- Reporting time and exam time
- Important instructions
NATA Admit Card Download – Exam Day Instructions
Reporting Time: Ideally, candidates should reach the NATA exam center at least 2 hours before the exam commences. Also, note that any candidate won’t be allowed inside the examination center after 8:30 am. Furthermore, the candidate also needs to put down their signature on a booklet. This signature should match the one which is uploaded by the candidate while filling the NATA 2019 application form.
As a part of the pre-exam formalities: There will be biometric done and photographs were taken of a candidate at the exam center. This will be done at the post where the candidate will take their exam. Furthermore, any sort of impersonation will result in disqualification in NATA 2019 and criminal charges will also be filed against such candidates. In the drawing booklet, candidates have to enter their name only in the block letters, and center code along with the exam center at the required places. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
NATA Admit Card Correction
In cases where a candidate finds out the error in their NATA admit card 2019 then they must immediately consult the official authorities of NATA. These are some of the errors that can happen in the admit card
- The name of the candidate is spelled wrong in the admit card.
- If a candidate is allowed the exam center which he/she has not filed in the NATA admit card 2019.
- The DA/PWD rating of a candidate is not accurate.
- The photo is not properly displayed on the NATA 2019 admit card.
Important Instructions Mentioned On NATA Admit Card 2019
- Students should carry their NATA admit car to the exam centers along with a valid photo ID proof like driving license, voter ID, Aadhar card, passport, etc.
- The admit card should not in damaged form whatsoever. If it is found damaged then the NATA admit card will not be accepted.
- In the exam paper, candidates must write their name in block letters or upper case letter.
- Crayons and watercolor paints are struck prohibited in the exam hall.
- Furthermore, the log table, calculators, or any form of the communication device is not allowed in the exam hall.
- Biometrics and photograph of the candidate will be taken before the exam starts.
- Candidate should enter the examination hall before 8:30 am because after that no other candidate will be allowed.
Items To Be Carried Along With The NATA Admit Card 2019
- NATA admit card
- Black or Bluepoint pen
- Valid ID proof
- Colour pencil
NATA Admit Card Invalid ID Proofs
Below are some of the ID proofs that will not be accepted in the exam hall.
- Credit or debit cards
- Expires ID proofs
- Employee ID
- Learners driving license
- Photocopies of ID proofs
How To Retrieve NATA Admit Card 2019?
In case of any mishaps, a candidate can retrieve their NATA admit card 2019 in two ways.
- Candidates should visit the official website and log in using their credentials. Furthermore, the candidate needs to click on the NATA admit link and download the admitted again.
- Candidates can also contact the officials regarding their NATA admit card 2019. Below are the contact details for the same
Council of architecture
Indian habitat center, core 6A, 1st floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Contact no. 01179412100