NCVT Certificate 2020: NCVT Certificate means is a certificate awarded on the completion of ITI courses under the purview of the NCVT. NCVT Full Form is the National Council of Vocational Training. Exams conducted by the NCVT include Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS), Apprentice Training Scheme (ATS) and All India Trade Test (AITT).
The Directorate General of Training (DGT), oversees the operations of Industrial Training Institutes across India. The ITIs are affiliated to the National Council for Vocational Training, the body responsible for implementing the strategies of the DGT. The course examination is known as the NCVT ITI Semester Examination and is conducted in 4 semesters. Read on to find more about how to get ncvt certificate download 2020, what is iti ncvt certificate, NCVTncertificate Value.
National Apprenticeship Certificate
National Apprenticeship Certificate NAC granted by NCVT, also known as the NCVT MIS certificate 2020, is awarded to candidates who successfully complete the one year program aimed at imparting industrial skills. The program is overseen by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
What is NCVT Certificate – NCVT ITI Certificate Download 2020 Process?
NCVT Certificate is quite crucial as it signifies that the candidate has completed the course. This opens up opportunities for the candidates. The following are the steps to download the NCVT ITI Certificate Download.
- Visit the official website at https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/
- Click the login button present on the top right corner of the page.
- Candidates will then be taken to a new page, here, they are required to log in using their login ID and password.
- On the left panel, click on “MIS”, then “NPIU”, then “Academic”.
- Under this panel, the candidates will find the option to print their certificate.
- Select the exam type and then proceed.
- Next, candidates will be presented with another page where they have to fill in their respective state, trade, institution, and session.
- Fill the relevant details and click next.
- A new page will open with the marks sheet of the various semester.
- Students can open and right-click to save the PDF to their local machine.
Note: NCVT operates at the national level, therefore, students can download their certificates from its official website. The SCVT operates at the state level, meaning that students can download the certificates from their respective state websites as well.
NCVT Certificate Verification
Online verification of the certificate is done to ensure the authenticity of the certificate. The ITI NCVT Certificate Registration process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of NCVT @ https://ncvtmis.gov.in/
- Click on the verification tab, located in the header navigation
- Select “e-certificate” verification.
- A new page will open, where candidates are instructed to enter their e-certificate number. This number can be found in
- the top right corner of the candidate’s certificate.
- Enter NCVT Certificate number in the field and click “Go”.
- The candidate will be presented with a screen detailing their course certification status.
FAQ’s on NCVT MIS Certificate Download 2020
What is NCVT?
NCVT is an abbreviation for the National Council of Vocational Training. It conducts exams such as ATS and CTS.
What is NCVT MIS?
NCVT MIS is a Management Information System, which is essentially a database that contains information about the enrollment and applicant for various technical and non-technical programs provided by ITIs.
What is the NCVT’s official website?
The official NCVT website can be accessed at ncvtmis.gov.in
Will the NCVT Certificate be sent by post?
No, the candidates are required to download the same from the official website.
How to access the NCVT certificate?
The certificate will be available on the NCVT website. Candidates have to log in using their respective credentials to download the certificate.
How to take a print out of the NCVT certificate?
Once the candidates have opened the page where their list of mark sheets are displayed (instructions provided above), they have to open each one by clicking on it. After the page opens, right-click and select the “save as” option. This saves the PDF on to their computer.
What is the NCVT Certificate Full Form?
NCVT Certificate Full form is the National Council of Vocational Training Certificate.
Leave a Reply