NCVT MIS Portal 2021: NCVT MIS Portal is a single information source for all Institutes and programs under the preview of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) DGET MIS. To link to the candidates and reach out to the students, the National Council of Vocational Training has invented the Management Information System (NCVT MIS 2021). NCVT hall ticket generated by ncvt-mis portal login.
The National Council for Vocational Training, an instructional body, was established by the Government of India in 1956 (formerly National Council of Training in Vocational Trades NCTVT). The Council has been committed with the duties of designating standards and curriculum for craftsmen training, notifying the Government of India on the overall strategy and programs, managing All India Trade Tests and granting National Trade Certificates. hall ticket generated by ncvt-mis portal results 2021.
NCVT MIS Portal Login
The NCVT MIS (NCVT Management Information System) is an electronic database of information about pupil resources registered in for the engineering and non-engineering technical skillset growth programs proposed in the different Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s). NCVT rules ITIs under the policies from the Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT). NCVT MIS Management Information System (ITI NCVT MIS Portal) presents notice about admissions, NCVT ITI Time Table, NCVT MIS Certificate, NCVT ITI Hall Ticket, and NCVT MIS Result 2021. NMMS Scholarship is funded by Central Government.
MIS Portal NCVT Login Result 2021
Registrants who have arrived in MIS ITI Semester Exam in 2019, are now qualified to inspect their NCVT ITI Exam Result 2019. Candidates can also download NCVT MIS ITI Result Mark Sheet 2019 through the official portal at www.ncvtmis.gov.in. Follow the below steps to download the result.
- Go to the Official Website of NCVT MIS Home Login, www.ncvt.mis.gov.in.
- You can also visit the Website www.govtjobsrecruit.com and search for NCVT Results 2019.
- Click on the NCVT MIS ITI Results 2019
- A New Webpage will appear on your screen with all the details of the NCVT MIS ITI Exam 2019.
- Now, Check the Exam Date, Date of Results of the NCVT MIS ITI Exam 2019 for all Semesters like 1st 2nd 3rd & 4th Semesters.
- Read all the information discussed regarding the NCVT MIS ITI Results 2019.
- Search for the NCVT MIS ITI Marks Sheet 2019 link.
- Click on the link given below and Download the NCVT MIS ITI Marks Sheet 2019.
- Check your Marks and Download the PDF file of NCVT MIS Marks Sheet 2019 for free.
Steps to Download AITT Exam Admit Card
The admit card for the All India Trade Test (AITT) has been proffered available on the official website. It is a really significant document in the absence of which the student will not be permitted to enter the exam hall. The candidate may not be entitled to write the AITT examination if they didn’t bring the hall ticket with them. Hence, it is important to download and get a print out of it as soon as it is published. The candidate will be able to download the admit card only after you register for the AITT exam. Hall Ticket generated by NCVT MIS Portal ITI is as follows:
Follow the easy steps to download the AITT admit card
- Go to the official MIS NCVT login portal.
- Enter your login credentials which are NCVT MIS Login Id and Password
- Click on the “AITT Admit card 2019” link.
- AITT (ATS) hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future reference.
- Check for any discrepancies in the admit card. If any are found, notify the concerned authorities instantly.
NCVT MIS Portal Apprenticeship Registration
All enrollments for the NCVT ITI courses can be done online on the official website, by following the easy steps:
- Visit the official website at www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/Home.aspx.
- At the homepage, click on the “Apprentices” drop-down menu.
- Choose “Candidate registration”.
- The registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the essential details, avoiding any errors.
- Enter your first three trade preferences.
- Check the filled details twice before submitting it
- Now select the “Submit” button.
- You will get your registration number by the registered ID.
Download NCVT MIS ITI Result 2021
Candidate can check their NCVT MIS Result 2019 and ranks in each semester of AITT exam on the official website by following the below-given steps
- Visit the official NCVT website at apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on the “Verification” drop-down menu on the homepage.
- Choose “Marksheet verification” (NCVT MIS Portal Marksheet).
- Find the login console.
- Enter your registration number.
- Enter the semester details.
- The results will be revealed on the screen.
- Candidate can download it and take a print out for future reference.
AITT Documents Through MIS NCVT Portal
Candidate can easily download all the documents such as mark sheet and certificates using the MIS login portal by just following the steps below:
- Visit the official NCVT MIS Portal Result 2019.
- Log in using credentials such as registration ID and password.
- Click on “Trainee” in the Menu section.
- Enter your registration number and other relevant details.
- Now candidates can access their profile.
- Scroll down and click on the “certificate download” link.
- Take print outs if required.
About ITI Program
ITI is an acronym given for Industrial Training Institute and this course has been introduced to deliver coaching in several crafts, skills, and training. This course is founded under DGET (Directorate General Employment and Training), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and Union government.
The trades for ITI course are as follows;
- Draughtsman civil
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Diesel mechanic
- Electronic mechanic
- Information technology
- Refrigeration and air condition
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tool and die maker
- Motor mechanic, COPA, and so on.
NCVT MIS Portal Contact Number
NCVT MIS Helpline Number is 0120 440 5610
FAQ’s on NCVT MIS Portal Home
How do I log into ncvt mis portal?
If you want to login to the NCVT, go to the MIS NCVT Home website – www.ncvtmis.gov.in. After visiting the website you need to fill the information such as username and password for login. If you are not able to login using the OFFICIAL PORTAL you may contact the headquarters for additional information.
How to find instruction and user manual in NCVT MIS Portal?
For the latest instructions from DGET, you may visit the News and Updates section on the Home Page of NCVT MIS portal. All the newest material, news and updates from DGET are posted in this segment. Detailed User Manual is also available for both public portal and MIS for internal users. User Manual can be located from the top right corner of both public portal and NCVT MIS for internal users.
What is apprenticeship training?
Apprenticeship training belongs to a course of training in any industry or establishment. Apprenticeship training consists of basic training (theoretical instructions) and practical on the job training at the actual workplace.
Who is eligible for apprenticeship training?
Any individual, who has completed 14 years of age, is physically fit and having minimum educational qualifications prescribed for a trade can undergo apprenticeship training.
What are the benefits of NCVT MIS Apprenticeship?
Apprentices get an opportunity of undergoing ‘on the job’ training and are exposed to real working conditions. They get a chance to work on advanced. machines and equipment, industry-specific best practices and learn more about their field. Apprentices become skilled workers once they have acquired the knowledge and skills in a trade or occupation, which help them in getting wage or self-employment. In addition, apprentices get a stipend at the prescribed rates during the training.
What is NAPS?
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme is a scheme launched by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Leave a Reply