NCVT Registration 2020: NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training) Registration for ITI programs will be implemented from the Management Information System (MIS). NCVT MIS is the administration information system contains information regarding the registration of candidates. It also contains details of candidates for both the engineering and non-engineering skill development courses offered in various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). NCVT MIS produces reports regarding admissions, Time table, NCVT ITI Hall Ticket, and the Result. ITI courses are affiliated with NCVT which conducts Semester 1, Semester 2, Semester 3, and Semester 4 ITI Semester Exams.
National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) conducts the exam for the All India Trading Test (AITT) under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) in July or August 2020. It conducts the admission processes of the Govt run centers. It regulates the ITIs under the Supervision of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT) policies. However, ITI admissions will be on merit basis or as per entrance exam based on the NCVT guidelines. After successful NCVT registration, candidates need to download the hall ticket to sit in the exam. Read the article below to get complete information about NCVT Registration, NCVT Trainee, NCVT MIS Verification.
NCVT Registration 2019-2020
NCVT Registration can be performed online on the official website of the NCVT MIS Portal. NCVT is a counseling organization that was founded by the Govt of India in 1956. It is responsible for inventing the syllabus for the Craftsmen training, Apprenticeship training, organizing AITT, and setting up policies. NCVT headquarters are located in New Delhi. The main motive of the council is to act as a central agency and conduct vocational training throughout India. It counsels the Govt of India on setting up the training policies.
NCVT provide vocational training to school pass out students, workers, ITI graduates with degrees, and diploma holders of engineering and non-engineering courses. Due to this, they can improve their employment chances through the utilization of existing infrastructure in the Govt, private, and industrial sectors. It provides National Trade Certificates to qualified candidates. NCVT certifications are given due recognition both Nationally and Internationally.
NCVT conducts exams under the guidelines of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, DGT, Government of India. NCVT offers job oriented courses to students at the national level. However, the State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) is a section of NCVT which performs all tasks at the state level. ITI courses come under the Craftsmen training scheme was established by DGT in 1950. The duration of the courses varies from the ranges of 6 months to 2 years. Students can select courses from around 130 specializations. Students should have passed 8th, 10th or 12th class exams to become eligible for the courses. ITI programs are inclusive of a 1-year apprenticeship training for which students have to appear in the AITT exam. Then, the shortlisted students will be awarded the National Trade Certificate (NTC).
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship department announces the registration for ITI Apprenticeship Training online on the official website. It is mandatory for the students to register themselves through the official website for any ITI apprenticeship/training in any organization. The exams for admission into the various crafts, skills, and training will be held tentatively in August 2019. The admission in ITI courses provided by conducting the NCVT ITI exam under the NCVT MIS Strategies. So, candidates can fill and apply the NCVT ITI registration form in Online Mode (NCVT Registration Online).
ITI Trade List
The ITI trades are listed below
- Electronic mechanic
- Draughtsman civil
- Refrigeration and air condition
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Diesel mechanic
- Information technology
- Motor Mechanic, COPA
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tool and die maker
- Wireman, and so forth.
NCVT ITI Registration Overview
|Name of the Exam Department||National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)|
|Department Name||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|Exam Name||NCVT MIS ITI Exam|
|Semester||1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Semester|
|All India Trading Test (AITT) Exam Date||July/August 2019|
|Result Date||2nd November 2019|
NCVT MIS ITI Registration Process
Students should refer to the below-listed NCVT Registration process.
- Go to the official website of NCVT MIS Login.
- Click on the ‘Download NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship Registration’ form appear under the Download section.
- Fill all the necessary details, Educational details, and ITI Trade-related details. Upload the passport size photograph and date of birth proof in the JPEG format file. Check the mentioned size of the file on the page.
- Candidates make sure to fill the correct email ID in the application form. Otherwise, the NCVT registration number will not be received.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to check all the given details before submitting the information.
- After this, click on ‘Submit’ to send all the entered information. Then, candidates will receive their apprenticeship registration number via SMS or Email ID.
- Since the form is linked with the aadhar card number so it is difficult to generate a new registration number.
- Email ID is the only communication medium with the candidates by NCVT MIS regarding Apprenticeship Training.
- Check the email ID and click on ‘Activate’. Make a note of the registration number, date of birth and the name of the father. Take a printout of the document as it is required at the time of applying to the organization.
NCVT MIS ITI Necessary Documents
It is mandatory to bring three documents at the time of applying to the selected organization for verification. Take the clean and sharp printout of the below-given documents.
- Registration number
- Establishment / Apply to the company
- Candidates Profile
Attach all the necessary documents as mentioned in the NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship Registration form. Submit the below mentioned self-attested documents to the organization.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet, if available
- Caste Certificate, if required
- ITI All Semesters Mark Sheet
- ITI Provisional Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- One passport size color photograph
- Any other relevant document
NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship Candidate Profile
The candidates should refer to the below-given points to download the candidate apprentice registration profile.
- Go to the official website NCVT MIS Login.
- Click on the ‘Apprenticeship’ appear under the ‘Download’ section.
- Then, click on the ‘Candidates profile’.
- Enter the aadhar card number, father’s name, registration number, and date of birth. Then, click on ‘Search’ to view the trainee profile.
- Take the printout of the candidate profile and keep it safe for submitting at the time of applying in the organization.
How to Apply for NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Registration
Candidates need to register directly on the NCVT Registration Portal. Candidates refer to the below-given points to apply for NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship training. NCVT Apprenticeship Registration is as follows:
- Go to the official website of the NCVT MIS Login portal.
- Click on the name of the organization link.
- Check the Apprenticeship vacancies appear on the page.
- Choose the trade for which you want to apply in the organization.
- Enter the aadhar card number, ITI registration number, date of birth, and image code appear in the box.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply’ to apply for NCVT MIS Apprenticeship training.
- After this, you can see the ‘Applied successfully’ massage in the right bottom corner of the page.
- Take the printout of the trainee profile to submit at the time of applying to the organization.
How to Download NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card
Candidates can download the AITT admit card from the NCVT MIS portal. The hall ticket is a mandatory document for the candidates to appear in the exam. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit in the AITT exam. Candidates will be able to download their NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card by following the below-given points.
- Go to the official website of the NCVT MIS Login portal.
- Click on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link appear under the ‘Notifications’ section of the homepage.
- Enter your login credentials which have been given at the time of registration.
- After the successful login in NCVT MIS, you can download the hall ticket appear on the screen.
- Then, download the NCVT MIS ITI hall ticket and keep it safe for future use.
NCVT MIS Result 2020
Candidates can check the results for the NCVT MIS exam on the official website of the NCVT MIS portal. The result contains information about the test scores, practical marks, and ranking. The NCVT result will be declared in November 2019. Refer to the below-given points to check the result.
- Go to the official website of the NCVT MIS Portal.
- Select the mark sheet verification option that appeared under the ‘Verification’ section (NCVT Certificate Registration).
- Enter your NCVT MIS Registration No and select the semester for which you have given the exam.
- The results will be shown on your screen.
- Take the printout of the NCVT MIS ITI Result and keep it safe for future reference.
FAQ’s on NCVT MIS Registration
What is the release date of NCVT Registration?
NCVT Registration for admission to various courses releases online in April/ May 2019.
How can I get admission in NCVT ITI courses?
Candidates have to qualify the NCVT ITI entrance exam conducted at the national level to get admission to ITI courses.
What is NTC?
After completion of ITI training, candidates have to appear in the All India Trade Test. The qualified ITI trainees will be awarded the NCVT Certificate/National Trade Certificate (NTC).
I hope this article will help you to get information about NCVT Registration. For any queries related to NCVT Registration, leave it in the comment box.