National Informatics Olympiad (NIO) – The central board of secondary education conducts National Informatics Olympiad in collaboration with Indian Association Research Of Computing Science(IARCS) in Mumbai, across the country and abroad. The examination occurs in two stages.
National Informatics Olympiad (NIO) 2019 | Application Procedure, Results, and Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate must clear the Zonal Informatics Olympiad to participate in National Informatics Olympiad. Selected candidates will be called for intensive training for the final selection of the candidates for the International Olympiad.
Talent Search Exams and Olympiads
Zonal Informatics Olympiad 2019 (ZIO)
- The first stage examination consisting of zonal informatics olympiad (ZIO) was a written examination which tests the aptitude of the students, their logical competence, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking.
- The second stage is called The Indian National Olympiad Informatics(Inoi).
Zonal Informatics Olympiad Registration
- The application form of ZIO 2019 has been released.
- To view the guidelines for filling the application form Download From here
Download ZIO Exam Guidelines From Here
- Bulk registration will only be available for registering 10 or more participants at the same time.
- Please fill in the candidates detail properly. Notification will be sent via email or listed contact number.
- The fees should be paid through a demand draft.
- Each candidate must also register online on the TCS ION digital hub.
- Admit card will be available through the digital hub approximately 10 days before the exam.
- The student can register herself/himself till the last week of October 2018.
Zonal Informatics Olympiad Application Fees
There are two modes of filling the application fees
|online||250/- through debit or credit card|
|offline||250/- through demand draft|
Zonal Informatics Olympiad 2019 (ZIO) Important Dates
|Online registration for ZIO 2019||27 September 2018|
|Last date of online registration for ZIO 2019||04 November 2018|
|ZIO 2019 Exams||18 November 2018|
Zonal Informatics Olympiad 2019 (ZIO) Exam Centers
The Following are the Exam Centers for ZIO Exam
Zonal Informatics Olympiad 2019 (ZIO) Eligibility Criteria
|Region||India And West Asia|
|Details||The Examination Will Be Open To All The Students Up To Class 10+ 2 Studying In Schools Affiliated To Cbse As Well As Other Boards.|
Zonal Informatics Olympiad 2019 (ZIO) Result
The result of Zonal Informatics Olympiad 2019 has been issued.click here to know the result https://www.iarcs.org.in/inoi/current.php
National Informatics Olympiad
- This Olympiad will take place on 27 JANUARY 2019. The programming languages supported are C++ and JAVA.
- The International Informatics OlympiadTraining camp will tentatively take place during the beginning of May 2019.
Instructions For Candidates
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Calculators, log tables and other aids are not permitted.
- The question paper carries 80 marks, broken up into four questions of 20 marks each. Each question has three parts. If you solve all three parts correctly, you get 20 marks for that question. Otherwise, you get 5 marks for each part that you solve correctly.
- Attempt all questions. There are no optional questions.
- There is a separate Answer Sheet. To get full credit, you must write the answers in the space provided on the Answer Sheet.
- Write only your answers on the Answer Sheet. Do not use the Answer Sheet for rough work. 6)Submit all rough work on separate sheets.
- Make sure you ll out your contact details on the Answer Sheet as completely and accurately as possible.
- We will use this information to contact you in case you qualify for the second round.
NIO 2019 Crucial Last Minute Reminders
- A bonafide certificate with their photo attested by the principal of the school.
- Since roll numbers will not be alloted to the candidates, they have to write their names, class, school’s name with address and center name in the answer sheet and information sheet provided to them.
We hope we were able to help you out with all the important details regarding NIO 2019. For any other query, please post in the comments section below.
Leave a Reply