NIOS DElEd Result 2019: NIOS DElED 4th Semester Result might be announced on 20th May, 2019. The 4th Public examination for D.El.Ed. Program for the Untrained Service Teachers has been rescheduled.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2019 3rd and 4th Exam Timetable | Admit Card and Results
National Institute of Open Schooling or NIOS, is the board of education under the Union Government of India. NIOS is responsible to provide education to remote areas and to conduct secondary and Senior Secondary examinations of open schools which are similar to CBSE and ICSE so that the rural and urban areas have good literacy.
According to the latest information, NIOS has published date sheet for subject code-508,509 or 510. Here in this article, we will provide you with the details of 4th D.El.Ed. examination such as about timetable, admit card and results. Keep reading the article to get all this information.
NIOS D.El.Ed Latest News
NIOS 4th Semester result can be released anytime soon. Candidate can expect the Result by 20th May 2019.
According to some newspaper news, NIOS D.El.Ed Result for 4th Sem might be announced today i.e. 17th May 2019
NIOS D.El.Ed Results
- NIOS 4th Semester Result will be announced by 17th May 2019
- NIOS D.El.Ed examination results will be published on its official website dled.nios.ac.in/attendancelogin/Result once the exams are conducted successfully.
- Based on the results, merit list will also be declared.
- Candidates will require their enrolment number or registration number to download the results.
NIOS DElEd – 4th Examination Schedule 2019
The 3rd examination of D.El.Ed. was conducted successfully by NIOS. Let us give you the details of NIOS D.El.Ed. 4th examination.
Below is the timetable for 4th D.El.Ed examination Programme for Untrained In-service teachers.
|S.No.||Subject Name||Subject Code||Date of Examination|
|1.||Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level||508||15th March 2019
|2.||Learning Social Science at Upper primary level
Learning Science at Upper Primary Level
|16th March 2019
Time of Examination: 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
NIOS D.El.Ed. 4th Exam – Admit Card
- The hall ticket or admit card for the candidates who have registered for 4th D.El.Ed. Exams will be issues one week before the conduct of exam, on the official website of NIOS i.e. www.nios.ac.in or http://dled.nios.ac.in.
- Candidates who are appearing for the exam are requested to check the official website a week before the exam for admit card. Once it is available to download and print it for future reference.
- Admit card will be mandatory to be shown in the examination hall.
NIOS 3rd D.El.Ed. Examination
The 3rd D.El.Ed. Examination schedule for untrained in-service teachers in West Bengal state datesheet is as follows
|S.No.||Subject Name||Subject Code||Date of Examination||Timing|
|1.||Understanding children in the inclusive context||506||3rd Feb 2019
|9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|2.||Community and Elementary Education||507||3rd Feb 2019
|2 pm to 5 pm|
NIOS D.El.Ed. Application Form
Aspiring candidates can apply for NIOS D.El.Ed. The exam has to apply online. Candidates are requested to visit the official website, www.dled.nios.ac.in to fill the application form.
NIOS D.El.Ed. Eligibility
The minimum qualification required for admission in D.El.Ed. for untrained in-service teachers is 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (or its equivalent). For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks is admissible.
Improvement of Percentage at Class XII
In case a Teacher is not having 50% aggregate in Sr. Secondary or Class12th (General category) and 45% aggregate in Class12th(For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates), then NIOS Provides a chance for Improvement
For Improvement, the candidate has to register at NIOS Senior Secondary Course, under Stream 1 or Stream 4 (On Demand Examination) as Part Admission in 1 subject, or in 2 subjects, or in 3 Subject, or in 4 Subject i.e maximum up to 4 Subjects only.
NIOS D.El.Ed. Fees
- For Improvement Examination fee, the candidate has to pay Rs.250/-
- For 3rd and 4th NIOS D.El.Ed. exams, the candidate has to pay Rs.1000/- for all four subjects.
- Teachers who have not cleared any paper from code 501 to 505 and has paid 2nd-year admission fees(Rs.6000/-), their last day to pay the examination fees is 31st January 2019.
Steps to submit online examination fees
- Enter the enrollment number
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Select the Medium(preferred language-Hindi, English or Regional)
- If your percentage in Class 12th (For General category) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45%, then if you have taken admission in NIOS, select Yes else No.
- If you have taken admission in NIOS class 12th then give the reference number or enrolment number of class 12th but not of D.El.Ed. admission.
- Click on the submit button, it will redirect you to payment mode.
- After the payment is done you will receive acknowledgment message at your registered mobile number
NIOS D.El.Ed Study Material
- To prepare for NIOS D.El.Ed. exams, the official website also have study materials in Hindi, English and other regional languages.
- Candidates can check and get the study materials for subject codes 501 to 510 here.
- The material is available in PDF format, candidates can download and save them.
- You can also take a print-out of it for reference.
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a 2 years programme, specifically designed for in-service untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. The programme has been developed by the Academic Department, National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) on the initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, keeping in view the NCF 2005, RTE 2009 and NCFTE 2010.