NMIMS NPAT 2019 | Admissions, Eligibility, Exam Dates
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2019 is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Programs. The courses are offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule Campuses.
NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2019 application forms are available online on the official website of NPAT, www.npat.in. Candidates who are have passed their Class 12th or appearing this year for Class 12th exams are eligible to apply for NPAT 2019. We will discuss here all the important information related to NMIMS NPAT 2019 exams. Keep reading the article for further details.
About NMIMS NPAT 2019
|Conducting Organisation||Narsee Monjee University|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of NPAT Exam||Online|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Paper 1||Common for all candidates|
|Paper 2||Only for B.Des(B.Design)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Important Dates
|Last date to apply for NPAT 2019||29th April 2019, Monday|
|Entrance Exam Dates||11th and 12th May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|NMIMS NPAT Results||May – June 2019|
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Eligibility
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or appearing this year with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics altogether.
- Candidates who have done Diploma in Engineering can also apply
- Age limit for the candidate, should not be more than 25 years at the time of applying for NPAT 2019 exams.
Apart from these, there are different criteria for UG and PG courses.
B.Tech and MBA(Tech)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (IB certificate/ DP awarded is not eligible) with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates with Diploma in IB are eligible only if they have offered Mathematics at a higher level.
- For admission in Mumbai, candidates should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in PCM.
- For admission in Shirpur, candidates should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% in PCM.
- Diploma candidates with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Distance learning from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) are eligible.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 exams are also eligible to apply.
MBA Pharma Tech. (B. Pharm + MBA)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 and Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a required subject.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 50% minimum marks in PCM
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with 60% minimum aggregate along with Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in any stream.
- Candidates should have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2.
B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum 50% aggregate including Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- Candidates should have passed Mathematics / Statistics subject in 10+2.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Procedure
- Now let us know, how to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2019 exams.
- Firstly, candidates need to register themselves on the official website of NPAT and create their account.
- Keep your Class 10th result in hand while registering
- Fill the details in the registration form, such as Your Name, Father’s First Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Address, and Phone number and submit it.
- After submitting the registration form, candidates have to check their mailbox and verify as per the instructions are given.
- You will get NPAT id and password in your mailbox.
- Login with the given ID and password
- Now start filling the application form with all the necessary details
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature in the format mentioned by NPAT.
- Submit the form and download it for future reference.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Fees
Candidates have the option to choose from multiple choice of programme school wise. Therefore, the fees for the number of available options for schools are different.
|Number of School Option||Fees|
Applicants have to pay the fees online using Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net banking. Bank charges are exclusive.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card for NMIMS NPAT 2019 exam will be released one week before the examination mostly.
- Candidates are required to check the official website www.npat.in. to get the hall ticket
- No Physical copy of admit card will be sent to the candidates, it’s only available online.
- Once the admit card is released, click on the given link and enter your login details.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Admit card is mandatory to carry in the examination center, failing which candidates could not be allowed for NPAT exams.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Reservation Seats
Let us discuss the number of seats reserved for each course in each city.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Exam Centers
- The total number of exam centers for NMIMS NPAT 2019 exam all over India is 49. They are:
- Greater Noida
- Navi Mumbai
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Paper Pattern
For Non-Engineering Courses/Programs
- Number of questions-120 questions
- Question type – Objectives
- Mode – Online
- A number of sections – 3, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence and Proficiency in the English Language.
- The language of question paper in English.
|Quantitative and Numerical Ability||40||40||30|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||40||30|
|Proficiency in the English Language.||40||40||30|
Paper 2 (For B.Design)
- Number of questions – 60
- A number of sections – 3, Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills, Observation & Problem Solving and General Awareness & Design Sensibility.
- Question type – Objectives
- Mode – Online
- The language of question paper is English.
|Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20||30||30|
|Observation & Problem Solving||20||30||30|
|General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20||30||30|
For Engineering Programs
- Number of questions – 120
- The number of sections – 5, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Logical Intelligence, and Language Proficiency.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Results
- The result for NMIMS NPAT 2019 will be released in June 2019.
- Candidates who have appeared in the NPAT exam, have to check online for the results by visiting the website, www.npat.in.
- They have to enter their login ID and password to check the result.
- Candidates who have cleared the NPAT exam and whose name will be declared in the merit, are eligible for counseling.
For any queries regarding NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2019, please drop your comments in the below section.