North Maharashtra University(NMU) PGCET 2019 | Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit Card
North Maharashtra University conducts the NMU PGCET for admissions in various post graduate courses. The NMU PGCET 2019 will be held in the third week of July for admission in courses like M.A., M.A. in education, M.Sc., M.Com, M.B.A, M.C.A, and M.Tech. Read on to find more details about NMU PGCET.
NMU PGCET 2019 Tentative Schedule
|Online Registration begins||June 2019, Week 1|
|Online Registration last date||June 2019, Week 4|
|Last date for offline submission with DD||July 2019, Week 1|
|List of eligible candidates release||July 2019, Week 1|
|Last date to submit any written objection||July 2019, Week 1|
|The final list of candidates release||July 2019, Week 2|
|Admit card released||July 2019, Week 2|
|NMU PGCET 2019 Exam date||July 2019, Week 3|
|Results||July 2019, last week|
NMU PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit for the aspirants is minimum 21 years of age.
- Other than that, the candidates should have passed their graduation or equivalent 10+2+3 course with an aggregate of at least 50%.
- Candidates in the last semester of their graduation can also apply, making sure that they have their passing certificates before the commencement of the counseling.
NMU PGCET 2019 Application Procedure
- Go to the official website www.nmu.ac.in
- Register online by filling in their personal details and educational qualifications.
- After filling in the details, a login ID and password will be obtained
- Proceed to log in and fill the online form
- Then proceed to pay the registration fee. The fees can be paid through credit/debit card and internet banking.
- The application form can also be filled offline.
The application fees should be paid through a Deman Draft (DD), in favor of
Finance and Accounts Officer,
North Maharashtra University,
Payable at any bank of Maharashtra
NMU PGCET 2019 Fees
The application fee for NMU PGCET is Rs. 300/-. However, this might change and will be confirmed after the official announcement.
NMU PGCET 2019 Examination Structure
|Mode of Examination||Offline/ Pen and Paper Mode|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Examination Duration||90 Minutes|
The syllabus will be concerned with the respective field of graduation.
NMU PGCET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download the admit cards from the official website www.nmu.ac.in in the second week of June 2019.
- The admit card will be available online only.
- The admit card has to be downloaded and retained until the counseling.
NMU PGCET 2019 Results and Counselling
- The test and the Interview will take place on the same day.
- The Merit List will be based on both the test and the Interview and will be released by the end of July.
- The candidates will have to go NMU for the counseling, the first round of which is expected to be in the last week of July.
NMU PGCET 2019 Reservation Policy
|Scheduled Caste (SC) and Nav Bouddha||13%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%|
|Denotified Tribes and Vimukta Jati||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3)||2%|
NMU PGCET 2019 Important Guidelines
- Carry the colored printout of the admit card mandatorily. Entry without admit card is prohibited.
- A valid photo ID should also be carried to the exam center. The following documents are considered a valid identity proofs
- Driving license.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
Further details will be available as soon as the official announcement is made. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official space www.nmu.ac.in for the notification.
Please feel free to post any query in the comments section. We look forward to clearing all your doubts regarding NMU PGCET 2019.