Nalanda Open University (NOU) Admission is made available for students to provide educational opportunities to those who are unable to take up formal education and are still desirous to upgrade their educational qualifications and acquire knowledge in various fields of learning through the print medium (correspondence course), contact programmes, study centers and mass media.
Nalanda Open University (NOU) Admission 2019 | B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test, Results
Nalanda Open University provided admission for various Undergraduate, postgraduate, certification, courses in Indian and Foreign languages, etc. Candidates who are willing to get admissions in NOU can opt for the courses as per their choice.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2019 has been conducted this year for admission in Bachelor of Education. The exam for B.Ed. distance mode was conducted on 17th March. The results for this test has been declared on the official website, on 20th March 2019. To get more information about important dates, eligibility criteria, exam center, exam pattern, result, counseling procedure, keep reading the article below.
Nalanda Open University (NOU) Admission – B.Ed. 2019
NOU offers admission into B.Ed. a two years course via a combined entrance test conducted by the university itself. Below are the schedules for NOU B.Ed. CET 2019.
|Events||B.Ed. 2019(Regular Course)||B.Ed.(Distance Course)|
|Notification released||15th Jan 2019||–|
|Application form availability||21st Jan to 20th Feb 2019||10th Feb to 9th March 2019|
|CET Date||10th March 2019||17th March 2019|
|Results||30th March 2019||13th April 2019|
|Counseling Process||14th May to 25th June 2019||6th May to 22nd May 2019|
|Last date of admission||26th to 28th Jan 2019||–|
|Start of new session||1st July 2019||1st July 2019|
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Application Form
Nalanda Open University Admission procedure will start from May 2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for B.Ed. course, have to fill the application form for the Combined entrance test. To apply candidates have to log in to the official website of Nalanda Open University, http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com.
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Application Fees
- The application fee of Rs.300/- have to be paid in favor of NOU.
- Candidates, who are applying by post, have to issue Demand Draft from the bank of Rs.350/- and should be sent by post to Nalanda Open University.
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates applying for Nalanda Open University B.Ed. 2019 should fulfill the eligibility criteria as per mentioned below;
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity, Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.Ed.programme.
- Candidate should be a permanent/temporary working teacher in any primary school. And the school should be sustainable accredited by Central Govt./ State Govt./ Semi-Government Institute.
- A candidate who has completed a program of teacher education recognized by NCTE in a regular manner from a school sustainable accredited by Central Govt./ State Govt./ Semi-Government Institute.
- A candidate who has at least two years of teaching experience as a teacher from a school sustainable accredited by Central Govt./ State Govt./ Semi-Government Institute.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of Government of Bihar.
- 25% fee concession to Woman seeking admission in any course.
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Exam Centers
The exam for Nalanda Open University Admission into B.Ed. was conducted at 10 different cities. Below is the list of center name for regular and distance B.Ed course CET.
For B.Ed. Regular
For B.Ed. Distance
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates who have applied for Nalanda Open University Admissions in B.Ed. the program can download the admit card directly from the website, which is made available online.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card when entering the exam center, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates should follow the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Exam Center
The pattern followed by Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test for Regular and Distance mode, is as follows
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Subjects and Marks for each||General English – 15 Marks
General Hindi – 15 marks
Logical and Analytical Reasoning – 25 Marks
General Awareness – 40 Marks
Teaching-Learning Environment Schools – 25 Marks
|Time Duration||2.5 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice|
|Total number of questions||76|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Subjects and Marks for each||General and Academic Knowledge – 50 Marks
Subject Selective – 25 Marks
Essay Type – 25 Marks
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Result
- The results for B.Ed CET will be declared by the Nalanda Open University on the official website.
- The list of selected candidates for counseling will be declared on 11th April 2019.
NOU B.Ed. CET 2019 Counseling
- After the declaration of result, the candidates whose name is mentioned in the rank list will be eligible for counseling procedure.
- Selected candidates have to pay the counseling fees from 11th April to 15th April 2019 through SBI collect.
- Candidates can select for their choice of college at the time of counseling.
Documents required at the time of Nalanda Open University Admission
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of the qualifying examination.
- Attested certificate of matriculation for proof of age.
- Attested caste certificate
- Candidates, applying for B.Ed. the course must deposit all prescribed documents along with the admission form, as per required by the course.
- Three self-attested photographs
- Candidates have to pay the course fee at the time of admission
- All the original documents have to be presented at the time of admission for verification, which shall be returned immediately by the University.