NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) 2019 | Application Procedure, Results, and Counselling Details Available
NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS): NTRUHS is located in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The university offers graduate and postgraduate degrees, diploma and super specialty courses in modern medicine, dental surgery, nursing, physiotherapy, ayurvedic, homeopathy, yoga sciences, etc. In addition to UG and PG courses, the university also offers doctoral programs in both full-time and part-time model. Application forms for registration can be submitted through both online and offline mode. It is a statewide University with the aim of ensuring efficient and systematic education, training and research in allopathic and Indian systems of medicine, Dentistry and Nursing. Act No.6 of the AP Legislature was passed accordingly and the University was inaugurated on 9th April 1986 by the then Chief Minister Dr. N.T.Rama Rao. The University started functioning from 1st November in the same year.
The objectives of the University are
- Improvement of standards of medical education in Andhra Pradesh
- Maintenance of uniform curriculum in all the affiliated colleges
- Conduction of a good quality basic and applied research, to arrive at solutions to the health needs of the people of Andhra Pradesh.
NTRUHS Admission Schedule 2019
For PG Degree and Diploma
|Application Form Availability||March 25, 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||March 29, 2019|
|Display of List of candidates||March 31, 2019|
|Verification of Original Documents||April 3 – 5, 2019|
|Merit List||April 10, 2019|
BPT, B.Sc. Medical Laboratory, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Nursing
|Online Registration Starts||July 17, 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Submission of application forms starts||July 17, 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Online Registration Ends||August 06, 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Application Submission||August 06, 2019 (5:00 PM|
For MBBS and BDS
|Start of online registration and submission of application forms for MBBS/BDS||June 24, 2019 (from 8:00 AM)|
|End of online registration and submission of application forms for MBBS/BDS||June 30, 2019 (from 5:00 PM)|
|Release of provisional merit list||July 01, 2019|
|Verification of original certificates||July 04, 2019 to July 05, 2019|
NTRUHS Application Process 2019
The candidates can fill the application form online. Before filling the application form, the candidate is advised to read the prospectus and notification carefully and gather all the documents required to fill the application form. Following is the procedure to fill the application form.
BPT, B.Sc. (MLT), B.Sc. (Nursing) and Post B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Go to the official website of the university.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Fill the application form online.
- Take the print out of the application form and submit it along with the original copy of the documents and 3 sets of xerox copies at the verification center.
- After doing the verification, the university will release the merit list of the candidates on the University website.
For MBBS and BDS
- Click on the official website.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill all the required details correctly along with the NEET UG score.
- Click on “Validate”.
- Now the candidate will receive the registration number and password. Note them down for further correspondence.
- Now put the registration number and password again and complete the rest of the details and then click the “validate” button.
- Make the payment of the registration fees online through Debit/Credit or Net Banking facility.
NTRUHS Application Fees
The fees of application and counseling are INR 3000 for the OC/BC category candidates whereas for SC/ST category applicants it is INR 2500.
M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- He/she can either get the application form from the university campus or download it from the university website.
- Applicants should submit a research proposal draft of the area of research in the stipulated time duration.
- He/she must attach 2 recent passport size photographs to the application form and the required document copies which must be attested.
- For registration, he/she must pay a fee of Rest. 5000/- as a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the ‘Registrar, Dr NTR UHS payable at Vijayawada’. The payment can be done via any branch of a National Bank.
- The application form and the necessary documents should be posted to the address mentioned below:
Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada
Students are advised to follow the below mentioned steps to apply for BUMS programme
He/she must visit the university website for the online application form.
- He/she must fill in all the details correctly and pay an application fee of INR1050/- (INR 850/- SC/ST) online.
- After this, he/she must get a print out of the filled application form and send the hard copy to the university along with the necessary documents, mentioned to the given address:
The Principal, Government Nizamia Tibbi College
Near Charminar Hyderabad
There is a separate application process for BHMS and BAMS programme as listed below
- He/she must visit the AP EAMCET website to register and submit the application form.
- After registering for the respective course, he/she must pay the fee of INR 350/- via any of the following payment modes of AP ONLINE / E-Seva / MEE Seva.
- He/she must fill in the details very carefully and cross-check the details before submitting.
- Once the form is filled, the candidate is required to print the application form and attach a recent photograph in the space allocated.
- He/she must get the hard copy of the application form attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College.
To check the result click here http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/Results/
We hope we were able to help you out with all the important details regarding NTRUHS 2019. For any other query, please post in the comments section below. We will look forward to getting in touch with you.