Odisha CHSE Admit Card 2020: CHSE Board will publish the Odisha 12th Admit Card 2019 Download Plus two. If you are studying in intermediate 2nd year under the Odisha board and are waiting for the publish of the admit card, you are reading the correct page. Odisha board has completed all it’s formalities to conduct the 12th board exams for its students. Keeping in mind the same, it has announced the notification seeking registrations from the eligible students of the state.
Council of Higher Secondary (CHSE), Odisha will publish the class 12th (+2) admit card through its website- chseodisha.nic.in. You will able to check and download your Odisha 12th admit card online through the link available here. To know more details go through the content mentioned below.
Taking the admit card is the important thing on the day of the examination to the exam center. Odisha Board organizes the class 12th examinations in the month of February. Once the schedule of the examination will publish there will be no change in it under any cases. Here, through this article, you will come across the process of checking your admit card online, important dates and many more. But prior to that have a look at the table of the dates of the examination from below.
Odisha Class 12 Admit Card 2020
|BSE Odisha Exam Dates for Class 10||19th February 2020 to 2nd March 2020|
|BSE Odisha Exam Dates for Class 12||3rd March 2020 to 28th March 2020|
|BSE Odisha Admit Card Date 2020||6th February 2020|
Odisha 12th Admit Card 2020 Procedure To Download
- Odisha 12th admit card 2019 is available online. To download it follow the steps given below.
- Go through the link of the “Admit Card for Appearing at the Annual Examination 2020“. which will be offered on the page. You can also check it through the link available here.
- As you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen.
- Fill up your information such as your roll number or name or other details in the specified blocks.
- Odisha 12th admit card 2019 will appear on your screen after successful submission.
- Check your required admit card very carefully and download it.
- Take the print out of it for further reference.
Details Mentioned on Odisha 12th Admit Card 2020
Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) will provide your +2 (class 12th) admit card. So, have a look at the matter will your admit card comprise of.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Your Respective Class
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Name of the Subjects with Dates of Exams
- Exam Centre Details
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timing
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions for Odisha Class 12 Examination
- Students will not be allowed to sit in the exams if they don’t carry their hall tickets.
- They must get their own stationery box with extra items and water bottles to help them in an emergency.
- They shall carry the government id like Aadhar card or school id in the exam as some center authorities may ask for it.
- Students should prevent carrying electronic gadgets, calculators like a mobile phone in the exam hall as it is strictly prohibited by the board.
- They should see their stationery box and pockets etc to make sure that they do not carry any extra paper.
The admit card is the entry pass for appearing in the examination. Without having the admit card students are not permitted to appear for an exam. The examination board will provide the admit card to those only who are eligible for appearing for the examinations at the state level