Oracle Placement Papers – Recruitment, Career Growth and Salary Package for Fresher’s
Oracle Corporation is an American based multinational computer technology corporation founded in 1977 by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner and Ed Oates. It is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. Specialization of Oracle is in the development and marketing of database software technology, cloud engineering systems, and enterprise software products. After Microsoft and Alphabet, Oracle was the third-largest software maker by revenue. It also develops enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and supplies chain management (SCM) software.
Oracle placement papers and selection procedure is discussed in this article, along with the career growth and salary structure. So, keep reading.
How is Career Growth in Oracle?
- Oracle is said to be one of the best organization who wants to build their career, especially in database profile. Apart from this, Oracle gives a friendly and flexible work environment.
- In this organization, you will get the options to learn new technologies on the job and also via internal/external training.
- Apart from monitoring fresher’s work and guiding them, Oracle also provides training through Oracle University and Cloud learning subscriptions.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Oracle?
- Oracle gives a really good salary package to fresher’s when they join the company. It all depends upon which profile you are hiring for.
- Let’s see for each profile what is the average salary package, according to the data collected from Oracle employees.
- Oracle Developer – Rs.3.7 LPA
- Java Developer – Rs.5.5 LPA
- Junior Software Engineer – Rs.3.6 LPA
- Software Engineer – Rs.6.5 LPA
- Application Developer- Rs.12 LPA
These are an average figure of salaries and it can vary depending upon your performances in an interview.
How to Crack the Oracle Aptitude Test?
The selection process in Oracle Technologies to hire fresher for Software Engineer does consist of 3 rounds
- Written Test/Online Test
- Technical round 1
- Technical round 2
- HR Interview
Oracle Placement Paper contains Quantitative Aptitude, verbal reasoning, and question from Technical part such as DS, Networking, OOPS, Database, etc. Online test will have multiple choice questions.
- Technical round 1 will have 2 questions based on Data structure. To clear this round, you have to be very strong in your concepts.
- Technical round 2 will bean interview round. And the questions will be based on the data structure.
- Final round will be HR discussion to test your communication skills.
We hope you have received required information about Oracle Selection procedure. For any query, drop your comment in the below section.