Pratian Technologies Placement Papers – Recruitment, Career Growth, and Salary Package
Pratian Technologies is an IT company based in Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India and it has a Sales Office in Singapore. Pratian focus on Information Technology, Technology Consulting, Products & Innovation, Enterprise Learning Solutions, and Cloud-based Solution.
Pratian Technologies conducts recruitment for freshers as well as experienced. Pratian Technologies Placement Papers are of moderate level. They are designed to check your aptitude skills.
In this article, you will get to know about the selection procedure, career growth and salary for freshers in Pratian Technologies.
How is Career Growth in Pratian?
Career Growth in Pratian Technologies is very good, as you will get a lot of things to learn and explore. Once you are hired as a fresher for a Software Developer position, you will be given 3 months of training. You will get enough opportunity to grab the chances of appraisals and promotions.
In Partian Technologies, your dedication to work and consistency will decide your career growth. Pratian gives enough space, to develop your skills.
So, if you are interested to build your career in Software line and IT solutions, this is the best place for you.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Pratian?
- On an average, Pratian Technologies gives 2.5LPA to 3.5 LPA salary to freshers. Also, for interns, they give a stipend of 7k-10k per month.
- After you have completed your 1 or 2 years in the same company, depending upon your appraisal cycle you will get promoted and your salary will also get increased.
- For experienced candidates, the salary package will depend upon their current or last company CTC.
How to Crack the Pratian Aptitude Test?
The selection process in Pratian Technologies for hiring fresher does consist of 3 rounds;
- Written Assessment
- Technical round
- HR Discussion
Pratian Technologies placement paper contains aptitude questions and technical questions are related to coding output.
- Aptitude questions are of a very basic type such as series problems, puzzles, logical reasoning etc. The duration will be of 1.5 hours.
- Technical questions will test your programming skills. It will have questions to write code of any programming language, of your own choice. Mostly, four programs to write in 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for giving wrong answers but you will be selected on basis of minimum cut-off percentage.
- BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EEE) graduates
- MCA pass out with excellent communication skills, good aptitude and coding skills are required.
- 60% aggregate and above throughout the academics
- No backlogs
After clearing the aptitude test and technical round, you have to go through the HR round, where your communication skills will be tested and salary discussion will occur.
All the best to the candidates, who are planning to join Pratian Technologies.
Leave a Reply