PU CET PG 2019 | Notification, Application Form, Syllabus, Results and Counselling Details
Panjab University will conduct the Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET) for admission in various postgraduate courses. The university will offer admissions to courses like law, journalism, public health, disaster management, technology, engineering, arts, and computer science.
PU CET (PG) 2019 Tentative Schedule
|Notification release and availability of online form||April 2019, the third week|
|Last date for submission of fees through bank challan||May 2019, third week|
|Last day to upload scanned photograph and signature||May 2019, last week|
|Last date to amend entered details||May 2019, last week|
|Availability of admit cards||June 2019, first week|
|PU CET Examination date||June 8-June 9, 2019|
|Answer key release||June 2019, third week|
|Last day to contest answer key||June 2019, last week|
|Results||June 2019, last week|
PU CET (PG) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The main criterion for the application in the Master’s courses is that the candidate must have passed the qualifying examination (bachelor degree program or equivalent from a recognized university) for a particular course with a minimum of 50%-55% marks (depending upon the course for which he/ she is applying).
- The course wise criteria can be found at https://cetpg.puchd.ac.in
PU CET (PG) 2019 List of Courses
- LL.M. (Master of Legal Law) (one-year semester course)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application) (Evening)
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master in Public Health
- MA (English)
- M.Tech (Instrumentation)
- M. Tech. (Nanoscience and NanoTechnology)
- M.E. (Chemical)
- M.Tech. (Polymer)
- M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- M.E. Electrical Engg. (Instrumentation & Control) Regular Programme
- M.E. (Electronics and Comm. Engg.) (Regular Programme)
- M.E. (Computer Science and Engg.) (Regular Programme)
- M.E. Civil Engineering (Construction Tech. & Mgt.) (Regular Programme)
- M.E. Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Tech.) Regular Programme
- M. Com (Hons.)
- M.Com (Business Innovation)
- M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education)
- B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- M.Sc. (Hons. School) Biochemistry/ Biophysics /Computer Science/ Mathematics / Microbiology and Geology
- M.Sc. (Two Year Course) Bioinformatics (being offered in the colleges affiliated to P.U.), Environment Science/ Human Genomics /Nuclear Medicine/ System Biology and Bioinformatics and Microbial Biotechnology/ Medical Physics/Physics & Electronics
- M.Sc. (Hons. School / Two year Course) Biotechnology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Physics /Zoology
PU CET (PG) 2019 Application Procedure
- The PU CET (PG) 2019 application procedure is online only on https://cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- Candidates will be required to fill in preliminary details to generate the Bank Challan
- The fees should be paid before the deadline
- The remaining part of the form can be filled after the payment of the challan
- The last part is the upload of scanned passport size photo and signatures
PU CET (PG) 2019 Application Fees
The application fee structure for various categories is as follows
An application fee of Rs.500 is applicable for choosing additional subjects
PU CET (PG) 2019 Results and Counselling
- The result will be declared on the official website in the form of score Cards.
- The candidates will be able to download their score Cards for counseling purposes.
- The GATE scores will be given the first preference for the seat allocation, and then the candidates of PU CET will be allotted seats based on the order of preference and the scores.
PU CET (PG) 2019 Examination Centres
PU CET (PG) 2019 Important Instructions
- The candidates should not forget to carry the admit card
- There will be negative marking in the paper, and therefore the candidates are advised to choose the questions wisely.
We hope that we could help you with the crucial details regarding PU CET (PG). We look forwarding to answer any other query you have in the comments section below. We wish all the candidates good luck for the exam!
Leave a Reply