RRB JE 2019 Questions Based On Memory
Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) is conducting the exam for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers to fill a total of 13487 Vacancies. The RRB JE Exam 2019 is taking place in two shifts today. Read this article on RRB JE Questions asked 22nd May 2019 to know about the type of questions asked and difficulty level of the exam.
RRB JE 2019 (22 May 2019, 1st Shift) Asked Questions
- When did the capital of India shift from Kolkata to New Delhi?
- Hungry Index Rank of India – 100.
- Asian Games 2018 held in which country
- Sound Intensity Measured in Decibels
- What is the unit of Impulse? – newton
- Which Chief Minister is known as ‘MAMA’?
Answer: Shiv Raj Chauhan
- Number of Seats in Lok Sabha: 545 (523 States + 20 Union Territories + 2 Nominated)
The maximum strength of the House allotted by the Constitution of India is 552.
- Who is current ICC Chairman?
Answer: Shashank Manohar
- Chief Minister of Odisha – Naveen Patnayak
- First World Cup Held in – England
- Chief Minister of Karnataka – Kumaraswamy
- Cleanest Railway Zone – South Central Railway
- Rami Malek – Oscar Best Actor
- washing soda formula – Na2Co3
- ICICI CEO -Sandeep Bakhshi
- latitude of equator – ‘0’ degree
- Ease of doing Business State – Andhra Pradesh
- ISO certification is received by which railway station – Guwahati
- Number of Lok Sabha seats in punjab – 13.
- capital of sweden – Stockholm
- Longest Serving President of India – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Floating National Park – Keibul Lamjao National Park, Manipuir
- What is the winning prize of IPL 2019? – Mumbai
- Chief Information Commission – Sudheer Bhargav
- Wular Lake – Jammu and Kashmir
- Number of M.P Lok Sabha Seats – 29
- Jayalalithaa/Party: All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
- The Year of Runways Book Writer – Sunjeev Sahota
- What materials are planes typically made of – Alluminium (Tungsten – High Temperature Parts)
- Who is DRDO Chief? – Dr G. Satheesh Reddy
- Who is the father of Genetics? – Gregor Mendel
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Development Bank? – Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Who is the President of World Bank? – David Malpass
- Which Actress played the role of Sonia Gandhi in Accidental Prime Minister? – Suzanee Bernert
- Currency of Japan? – Japanese yen.
- Who is the Chairman of AICTE? – Anil Sahasrabudhe
- Who is the Chairman of SEBI? – Ajay Tyagi
RRB JE Asked Questions | Quantitative Aptitude
A total of 30 questions were asked from this section in RRB JE CBT 1 Exam. The overall level of difficulty of this section was Moderate. Given below in the table are the topics asked in the RRB JE CBT 1 exam.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Interest (SI, CI)||2 Qs|
|Data Interpretation (Pie Chart)||2 Qs|
|Time & Work||2 Qs|
|Time, Speed & Distance||2 Qs|
|Age-Based Question||1 Q|
|Profit & Loss||2-4 Qs|
|Geometry (Circle)||1 Q|
|Pipe & Cistern||1 Q|
|Miscellaneous||8 – 10 Qs|
RRB JE Asked Questions |General Intelligence & Reasoning
This Section comprised of 25 Questions. The overall Level of Difficulty was moderate. Given below in the table are the topics from Reasoning Section that were asked in the RRB JE CBT 1 exam.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Syllogisms||4 – 5 Qs|
|Coding – Decoding||2 – 3 Qs|
|Statement & Conclusion||2 Qs|
|Venn Diagram||2 – 3 Qs|
|Figure Counting||1 Q|
|Direction Based Questions||2 Qs|
|Calendar Based Questions||2 Qs|
|Mathematical Calculation||1 – 2 Qs|
|Odd One Out||1 – 2 Q|
|Mirror Image||1 Q|
Complete the Series
Question 1: 18,18,27,38 … ?
Question 2: 23,29,37,47……73
Question 3: 2,9,25,36 … ?
We are updating…..