RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 | 1.3 Lakhs Vacancies in RRB NTPC Recruitment For Details Click Here
RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) Recruitment notification has been released. Railway Recruitment Board has invited to apply online for around 1.3 lacs post all over India, which consists of NTPC, Para-Medical Staff, Level-1 Posts and Ministerial and Isolated categories. RRB conducts examination every year so that candidates from all over India, who wish to join the Indian railway gets an equal opportunity to serve.
RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories(NTPC) Consist Of
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Good Guard
- Senior commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master etc.
In this article, we will discuss RRB Online application details, eligibility, exam dates, fee, exam pattern etc. Read the complete article to collect information. To Download Admit Card visit RRB NTPC Admit Card.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
As discussed, the notification for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 has been released by Railways for the post of NTPC, MI categories, Level 1 and paramedical staffs. The vacancies are split according to the post.
|CEN No||Exam Group||Total Vacancies|
|RRB/CEN 01/2019||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)||30,000|
|RRB/CEN 02/2019||Para-Medical Staff|
|RRB/CEN 03/2019||Ministerial and Isolated Categories|
|RRC/CEN 04/2019||Level-1 Posts||1,00,000|
RRB NTPC 2019 Important Dates
|RRB NTPC Online form availability||28th Feb 2019||10 AM|
|RRB Para-medical application form availability||4th March 2019||10 AM|
|RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories application form availability||8th March 2019||10 AM|
|RRB Level-1 application form||12th March 2019||10 AM|
Note: The last date to fill the application form will be updated on the RRB official website.
RRB NTPC Application/Examination Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate/Minorities/Transgender/ Economically Backward classes||Rs.250/-|
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed graduation from any recognized university
- Age limit should be between 18 years to 32 years
- Age relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC candidates
- OBC – 3 years of relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years of relaxation
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years of relaxation
- Candidate should be proficient in typing skills
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||100 questions||100||90 minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
- Each question carry equal marks
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the mark will be deducted.
- No negative marking for unattempted questions
RRB NTPC Selection Procedure
- Preliminary test(Online mode)
- Main Exam(Online Mode)
- Typing skills test
- Aptitude test
- Document submission and verification
- Medical test to check the fitness
Procedure to Apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of Railways, www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment for NTPC.
- Fill the details as per instructed.
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature of yours in the mentioned format.
- Submit the details and proceed to the payment method
- Download the form and take print out of it for future reference.
Official Websites for RRBs Application Form
Below are the official websites to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment for all over India RRB center.
|Railway Recruitment Board||Website Address|
Railway Recruitment Board is responsible to conduct NTPC exams all over India every year. RRB NTPC recruitment starts usually in the month of February or March. In 2019, the application form will be available since 28th February. Candidates who are interested in getting employment in Railways should check the latest updates regularly on the official website of RRB.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for each post notified by RRB before applying for the exams. The criteria may differ post to post, therefore candidates should directly reach to the official websites of RRB. The applicants must also check the age limit and education qualification before applying to the RRB application form. To know about the salaries of RRB NTPC visit, RB NTPC Salary
We hope that candidates have received the required information about Railway Recruitment Board exams. If there is any query, please drop your comment in the below section.
All the very best for the applicants appearing for RRB exams.