RTE Admission 2019 | RTE Admission Procedure in Chhattisgarh, Gujrat, Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra
RTE Admission 2019: The RTE objective will set as your one-stop origin for all Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009 relevant information and updates from across the country. It is an initiative of Centre for Civil Society (CCS) under its School Choice Campaign (SCC), and is currently run in partnership with Central Square Foundation (CSF).
Government is organizing about processing to manage the RTE admission procedure for academic years 2019-20. For education rights rule (RTE) 25% seats will be reserved for admission to poor children’s. In the year of 2019-20, RTE admission procedure will be totally in three rounds. For fourth round admission to the students will be offered on the ‘first cum first serve’ grounds.
Right to Education is the right of all the students below the age of 14 years to get free of cost and mandatory education. As per this, govt. will offer 25% reservation of seats in all schools to the students who are financially poor under RTE Act, 2009.
RTE Admission 2019
Start by choosing your state to get a bird’s eye view of the status of execution of RTE along with 25% quota in your state. Most of the candidates whose parents annual income from all sources is less than Rs. 1,00,000 are eligible to apply for RTE Admissions 2019.
Partners of RTE Admission
- Centre for Civil Society
- Central Square Foundation
- Olive Global
RTE Admissions 2019 State-wise
RTE Admission Chhattisgarh 2019
As per the Right to Education Act, the State government of Chhatisgarh pools some seats in government including private schools for those who are having a poor financial background. Students who wish to fill the form can click on the link given below to apply. All the important details regarding RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2019 has been put on the page below. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE) is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009, which determines the category of the significance of free and mandatory education for children between 6 and 14 in India.
Those who are desired to fill the form must fill it within the given span of time. The applications would not be accepted after the due date.
|Online application process begins||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date to fill Online application||Last week of May 2019|
RTE Admission Chhattisgarh 2019 Application Form
Application procedure for applications under the Right to Education Act in the state of Chattisgarh will be commenced online at the official website. Students must fill the form on or prior its last date via Online mode. The applications would not be accepted after the due date.
RTE Admission Chhattisgarh 2019 Application Procedure
- Students will first have to go through the official website or click on the direct link given above to fill the application form.
- Required details must be filled. Fields with * asterisk mark are mandatory.
- Post-filling in all the details, submit the application form.
- Make sure you fill all the details without a mistake. You can edit the details by clicking on “आवेदन में संशोधन” (Amendment in the application form).
- After having totally correctly filled form, students have to print the application form for further help.
- Keep the printed document safe and other documents with you as they will be required at the time of admission.
- Candidates cannot apply for more than once. Applications sent for more than once will be rejected.
- In case of any error you make while filling the Application form, you can change it by clicking on the “आवेदन में संशोधन”.
- There would be a lucky draw procedure that shall happen in the month of May/ June 2019.
- Students would be able to check their admission status via online mode or will get informed via the SMS service on their registered mobile number.
- For any admission related queries, students can call on the helpline number and get help through the index action.
Helpline number- 011-395-89101.
RTE Admission 2019 Gujrat
RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 – As per the Right to Education Act, the State government of Gujrat pools some seats in government including private schools for those who are having a poor financial background. Students who wish to fill the form can click on the link given below to apply. All the important details regarding RTE Gujrat Admission 2019 has been put on the page below. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE) is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009, which determines the category of the significance of free and mandatory education for children between 6 and 14 in India.
RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 Age Criteria Eligibility
- Children must be born in between 2 June 2013 to 1 June 2014
- RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 Annual income Criteria for Parents
- Schedule caste, Schedule tribe having annual Income up to 2 Lakh Per Annum
- Other Backward Classes having annual Income up to 1 Lakh Per Annum
- General Category having annual Income up to 68,000 Per Annum
RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 Application Form
Application procedure for applications under the Right to Education Act in the state of Gujrat will be commenced online at the official website. Students must fill the form on or prior its last date via Online mode. The applications would not be accepted after the due date.
RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 – Pre-Requisites
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- BPL Card for income proof ( for applicants who are below the poverty line)
- Caste Certificate in case applicant is SC/ST/OBC category
- Income Certificate (for all except BPL)
- Residence Proof
- Ration Card in the name of parents. Also, the document must have the child’s name on it
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity Bill or Tax Receipt of the house
- Any other document issued by the government which has the parent’s name and the address.
RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 Test Centers
Centers for the exam has been announced by RTE Gujarat. For the assistance of the student’s list of these centers is given below.
RTE Admission Gujrat 2019 Selection Procedure
The form will be submitted to the Directorate of Primary Education after application. It will be done via an online lottery system. The result list will be seen on the website. You will need your login credentials to know the result. Use your Username and password.
RTE Admission Haryana 2019
Admission to students who are in EWS and BPL categories in class 9th to 12th (except 11th class) in private schools under Rule-134A of Haryana School Education Rules 2013 amended in 2013 for the academic session i.e. 2019-20 can go through this article to get the more details related to schedule for this year’s RTE admission, application process, eligibility, age criteria, reporting time, certificates required for admission and selection process.
|Issuing Advertisement||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Publication of District and Block Level Committees||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Display of vacancies||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Date of application||Till 2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Publication of list of eligible applicant||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Date of conducting an assessment test||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|The first draw of lots at Block Level||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Admission on the basis of draw of lots||Last week of Apr 2019|
|The 2nd draw of lots for remaining seats||1st week of May 2019|
|Admission on the basis of 2nd draw of lots||1st week of May 2019|
| If seats remain vacant even after the 2nd round, concerned schools will
submit their lists to the Concerned District Level Committee
|2nd week of May 2019|
The procedure for admission of Class 11th will be commenced after the announcement of the result of 10th class.
Education is a fundamental right of every child between the ages of 6 and 14 and specifies minimum norms in elementary schools. It needs all private schools to reserve 25% of seats to children.
RTE Admission 2019 Karnataka
Under the provisions of the Right To Education Act, the State government of Karnataka keeps some seats in government including private schools for EWS students. The reserved seats are for the students who are having a poor financial background. Application forms will be available at official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Those applicants who are searching for online admission form, Admission procedure of RTE Karnataka admission can get them in the official website.
Parents/Guardian who wants to admit their children into the entry-level classes can check this article to get the details relevant to schedule for this year’s RTE admission, application process, eligibility, age criteria, reporting time, certificates needed for admission and selection process. Timetable of the process is given below
RTE Admission Karnataka Procedure
- Application for this form of RTE Karnataka 2019, candidates must check this section and then fill this form without any error and mistake.
- Registration of the students via online: Students will register themselves through the online application form and for this must fill your id and password.
- Scrutiny of Applications: List of eligible students will be made an available post the applications scrutinized and on the official site.
- Admission Procedure: The selection will complete as per the seats if student number is higher than seats then the list of the qualified candidates will be made through lottery method in front of a person and it will be announced by the State Education Department. When selected students submit their original certificates, their admission is approved that time and students will get admission in this process.
- Official website: schooleducation.kar.nic.in
RTE Admission Maharashtra Procedure
RTE Admission Maharashtra 2019 – 2020 procedure has been commenced online at the official website. The online Application forms for similar is available online at the official website. As per the rule, the non- governmental schools are needed to reserve 25% of seats for the children of weaker section classes in entry-level classes and make sure their free education till 8th class.
The procedure of RTE Admissions 2019
Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through the online application.
Part – I: School
- Schools to fill the following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
- School Contacts
- Valid age limit for admission
- Complete strength,(30 Sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
- Exact school location on Google map
Part – II: Child
- Application number must be registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
- Enter child details, parent details.
- Find out the address precisely to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
- Choose the required standard.
- Upload needed documents.
- Confirm the application.
- After confirmation, take the printed application along with the needed documents to help desk allotted.
Part – III: Lottery
- The schools having many vacancies and less number of applications will provide the seats to all candidates.
- The schools will use a lottery system with less vacancy. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- The selection list will be published in the system.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Required Documents
- Birth certificate of the student
- Caste certificate if the seat is got back on the reservation
- Disability certificate (if needed)
- Income certificate of the parents
- Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Passport/telephone bill/ water bill/driving
RTE Admission Maharashtra Vacancy Details
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy|
Official Website: www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in.