Sainik School Admission 2019 | Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria | Examination Results
Sainik school in India aims to train and prepare the boys of the nation not just academically but also physically and mentally for having high chances to get into the defense. Those students who are aiming to make their career in the Defence must aim to get into this kind of school which will help them for their future growth as well.
The official notification regarding this exam and all necessary details have been released. The AISSE- All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2019 is held after an official notification is published on the official website. It is held once every year. All India Sainik school admission examination 2019 applications are available online as well as on the offline mode. The Sainik School, New Delhi through an invitation invites all those aspirants who are willing to be part of the school towards their future career as a defense person.
Sainik Schools List All Over India
- Kittur Rani Channamma Sainik School Belgaum, Karnataka
- Sainik School, Chittorgarh
- Sainik School, Bijapur
- Sainik School, Kodagu
- Sainik School, Korukonda
- Sainik School, Lucknow
- Sainik School, Gopalganj
The primary objective of this school is to bring access to this kind of education to a common man in terms of quality and affordability. The Sainik school wants to produce good citizens for the country through their teaching, training and development techniques.
In India as on today, there are about 26 Sainik schools spread across various states with common goals. It prepares the candidate in all aspects on an overall basis for the future. And hence, it places equal or more importance on extra-curricular activities as well other than just academically.
There are some important dates and deadlines that each candidate should take note of in order to ensure he/she does not miss out on anything important.
Here are the Tentative Dates regarding the important events throughout the process of admission at the Sainik School 2019.
Actual dates will be disclosed the moment official notification is published on the website.
|Availability of application form||8th October 2018-26th November 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||1st December|
|Examination Date||6th January 2019|
|Declaration of results and merit list||4th February 2019|
|Medical examination||11th February-28th February 2019|
|Final results of the selection||11th March 2019|
Sainik School Application Form 2019
- The All India Sainik School Examination 2019 which in short is also called AISSE is conducted for all the Sainik schools spread across India. Students from class 6 to 9 can join giving the examination for 2019.
- Candidates need to first go through the notification published on the website regarding the application form procedure.
- Applicants must also ensure that they go through the guidelines for filling up the application form before they start doing the same.
- It is suggested that they carry all the important certificates and information needed to fill the form with them in order to execute the form filling process smoothly.
Sainik School Admission Examination Application fees 2019
|Category||Fee in Rs.|
The entrance exam application fee shall be paid through DD (Demand Draft) only.
Sainik School Admission Examination 2019 Eligibility
- The school intakes only boys for admissions
- Exam for admission will be conducted only for students belonging from class 6-9 respectively.
- Those candidates who are taking admission for class 9, should have passed class 8 under a recognized board and school as on the date of examination.
- The age of students shall be:
- For class 6: 10 to 12 years
- For class 9: 13 to 15 years
Sainik School Admission Examination Pattern 2019
- The exam question paper will be designed differently based on the class for which the exam is being conducted.
- For class 6-8 students are allowed to write the exam either in Hindi, English or regional language.
- However, for students of class 9, they must write the examination only in one mode which is English.
- Students of class 6-8 will be writing the exam for 300 marks and students of class 9 will be writing the exam for 400 marks respectively.
- Apart from the written exam, students need to attend an interview to qualify the overall admission procedure. An average is taken between the written exam and interview for the final selection.
Sainik School Admission Examination Results 2019
- The results for the written examination will be published on the official website which can be accessed by the candidate through the direct link available on the website.
- The final results after the interview will be declared after careful consideration of all the rounds and be declared school wise separately along with the names of the students and roll number respectively.
Sainik School Admission Examination Reservation system 2019
|Category||% of Reservation|
|Boys from the same state||67%|
|Boys from other states||33%|
|Children of Ex-servicemen||25%|
This is one of the only schools in India which tends to train students for the defence field right from such a young age. This makes it much easier for candidates to get trained during the training in defence and excel well too.
It has encouraged many boys of the country to take up the defence as their career and serve the country. This enables them to not only be good soldiers but also good humans.