Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission | How to Apply? Eligibility, Fee, Scholarships
Sainik School, Chittorgarh, was established on 7th August 1961 and is one of the first five Sainik Schools started in various states by the Ministry of Defence in association with respective State Governments under the aegis of the Sainik School Society. The aim of Sainik School is to make candidates strong academically, physically and mentally, so that they get the entry in National Defence Academy.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission procedure has already been done for 2019 and results have been announced by the organization. To get admission, the candidate has to go through a written examination followed by Interview and Medical Examination. Sainik School gives admissions to boys in classes 6th and 9th. All India entrance exam for Sainik School admission is conducted every year on the month of January, at various states of Rajasthan.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission 2019 – Result Announced
Below are the important dates for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2019.
|Application Form Availability||8th October 2018|
|Last date to get the application form||26th November 2018|
|Last date to receive/submit the application form||1st December 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||6th Jan 2019|
|Result Announcement date||4th Feb 2019|
|Medical Exam Date||11th to 28th February 2019|
|Final Merit List Date||11th March 2019|
Sainik School Admission, Chittorgarh – Minimum Requirements
- For Class 6th admission, the boys/candidates must in the age group of 10 to 11 years on the 1st of July of the admission year.
- For Class 9th admission, the boys/candidates must in the age group of 13 to 14 years on the 1st of July of the admission year.
- For General Category candidates and children of Defense Services Personnel and Ex-Servicemen, the minimum aggregate marks should be 40%.
How to Apply for Sainik School Admission?
- To apply for Sainik School Admission in Chittorgarh, the candidate has to apply online on the official website i.e. sschittorgarh.com.
- Before applying, please go through the requirements/criteria and age limits mentioned by the organization.
- Check the due date of submission of application form and submit it before that date.
Sainik School Admission, Chittorgarh Application Fee
|General and Defence Category||Rs.400/-|
Sainik School Admission, Chittorgarh Exam Pattern
For Class 6th (Hindi or English)
|Paper 1||Maths and Language||2 hours||200 Marks|
|Paper 2||Intelligence||50 Minutes||100 Marks|
For Class 9th (English)
|Paper 1||Maths and Science||2:30 hours||275 Marks|
|Paper 2||English and Social Studies||2:00 hours||175 Marks|
Sainik School Admission, Chittorgarh Seats Reserved
- 67% of seats for Sainik School in a state are reserved for the students who are from the same state. In which, out of these,
- 15% for Schedule Caste
- 7.5% for Schedule Tribe
- 25% for Service Personnel including Ex-servicemen
- remaining 19.5% for General Category
- Rest 33% is for all over India students.
Scholarship Details in Sainik Schools
There are few scholarships provided by the organization for the boys. They are;
- Governor of Rajasthan Scholarship: Only for Rajasthan candidates
- Ministry of Defence Scholarships: only for children of Armed forces personnel and ex-servicemen
- The government of India Merit Scholarship: For residential public school studies including Sainik Schools
- Ministry of Education and Culture, Government of India (only for students of Union territories)
You can get the latest update on Sainik Schools Chittorgarh admission and procedure on its official website.
For any query related admissions, please mention your comment at the end of this article.