Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 | Admission Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card Details
Sainik School Lucknow 2019 updates have been announced regarding admission and other significant details. The official dominion of the Sainik School Lucknow will conduct an entrance exam called as AISSEE 2019 exam (All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2019) for the candidates who want to get admission into class 7th and 9th.
Only Girl candidates are eligible for 9th standard and in 7th Standard only boys’ candidates are eligible. For VII only Male candidates and for Class IX only Female candidates are eligible to appear for the Exam. Overall details relating to Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 are given below on this page. The school provides highly disciplined military oriented training to develop the selected candidates of Uttar Pradesh for a career in the officer’s department of the Armed Forces through the National Defence Academy.
This school is known for offering good military training to the students who got qualified. It is one head school. It is situated in most regions of the country. Today we shall study the significant information that is mentioned in the procedure of admission in this school. For the knowledge of the applicants, the official authority will update all the information about the admission procedure on the official website of the university.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019
Student’s father must be a resident of UP. For Class VII only Male students and For Class IX only Female candidates are eligible to attend in the Exam. Overall information relating to Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 are given below.
Planning for the Sainik School Lucknow Admission in 2019 is given below.
|Sale of Application Form and Last date of prospectus & application form sale
|08 Oct 2018 to 26 Nov 2018
|Last date of Receipt of Application form
|01 Dec 2018 Saturday
|Date of Entrance Exam
|06 Jan 2019 Sunday
|Publication of Merit List
|04 Feb 2019
|11 to 28 Feb 2019(Tentative)
|Publication of Final Merit List
|11 Mar 2019
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2019 from a recognized school
- Father of the applicant must be a resident of UP
- Date of Birth – Applications are invited from students born between dates given as under for the academic year 2019-20, for attending in Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Entrance Examination to be conducted on 13th January 2019.
|Class VII (Only Male)
|02nd July 2007 to 01st January 2009 (both dates inclusive)
|Class IX (Only Female)
|02nd July 2005 to 01st January 2007 (both dates inclusive)
How to Apply for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019
- Registration of Applicant and generation of application ID will be done manually.
- Candidate can submit the Application Fee of Rs. 800/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be additional. The fee is not refundable in any conditions.
- The candidate has to upload their photograph (file type should be .jpg or .jpeg & file size should be 20 to 100 kb) and also submit the 3 Exam Centres of their option. An applicant has needed to Final Submit the application after checking their full details after this. The applicant can finish the Step-3 procedure on the next working day of the successful payment procedure.
- Before filling online application candidates must make sure their eligibility for Admission in Sainik School Lucknow is correct. Students are suggested to submit Online Application forms at a prior date to prevent last moment delay/problems in submission because of heavy network traffic. Candidates can also apply online.
Sainik School Exam Center
- Assigning the center will be the sole responsibility of the school administration.
- No representation will be allowed.
- The admission exam will be of OMR Based (Objective) Competitive Written Examination.
- For sample papers, candidates will be able to download sample papers from the link that will be provided on the official page for Admission to class VII and Class IX for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019, once they are published.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2019 will be available on the website according to the plan for printing/downloading.
- Students can download the same by filling “Application ID & DOB through the direct link that will be offering below after its’ publish.
Important Instructions to Candidates
- Please note that no request for correction in any information of the candidate will be allowed, once the student has fully submitted the application.
- Candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the Final Application Form and supporting document(s) to the Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow.
- The candidate is needed to present his Student Identity Card / Bonafide Certificate with photograph (attested by the Head of the Institution) given by recognized School in which he/she (Class VII-Only Male, Class IX – Only Female) is currently studying at the Examination Centre apart from the Admit Card.
- The admit card is offered by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for attending the examination. Remaining details of the students would be checked by the Exam official at the examination center with the photo identity card sent by the student along with Admit Card given by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for the entrance examination. If there is any mismatch, the student will not be allowed for the examination and his eligibility will be ceased. The Exam official would record the same on the attendance sheet opposing the respective student.
- The standard of medical fitness is given at Appendix ‘B’. The results of the Military Medical Board are final and binding. Review authority is not allowed and no correspondence on the subject is permitted.
- Refund of the examination fee in such cases will not be allowed.
- Personal Mobile Number & Correspondence Address of the applicant- for verification and future reference. In case you offer the wrong/incorrect mobile number you will not be eligible to get the notifications.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Admission test.
- The parents/candidates should exercise utmost care while entering the details in application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the eligibility is to be rejected and legal action will proceed against the guardian.
- Applicants who are eligible at the interview are needed to be present prior to a Military medical board on payment of Rs. 100/- for GEN and OBC candidates and Rs.50/-for SC/ST applicants (Fee may change as per command hospital instruction)
Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Varanasi and Lucknow are the examination centers for the examination. The applicant attending examination may choose for a maximum of three centers, out of which one may be granted by the school administration. In case of particular extraordinary situations, some other center may also be allotted to the candidate besides his choice of three centers.