The government of Delhi NCT with Directorate of Education is having the authority to follow up on the admission process for Nursery, KG and class 1 kid for the academic year 2019-20.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission | Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Results | Documents to be Submitted
Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas for 2019-20 shall publish an official notification regarding the admission procedure for these classes. The notification shall clearly state the application process, fees, eligibility, and all other requirements. Interested candidate’s parents shall firstly go through all the guidelines regarding the eligibility criteria before making the application.
There are some important dates and deadlines that each candidate should take note of in order to ensure he/she does not miss out on anything important.
Here are the tentative dates regarding the important events throughout the process of admission at the Sarvodaya School 2019.
Actual dates will be disclosed the moment official notification is published on the website.
Availability of forms for submission
|1st week of March 2019|
Last date for submission of forms
|3rd week of March 2019|
|Drawing of lots||
3rd week of March 2019
|Commencement of classes||
1st week of April 2019
The exact dates are yet to be officially announced on the website.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Eligibility
- Those kids who are residing within a distance of 3kms from the Sarvodaya Vidyalaya school are eligible to apply. Therefore, residents residing within 3 kms only shall apply first. Even if others apply, priority will be given to only the nearby residents first.
- The minimum age for admission to LKG class is 3½ years and to standard, Class I is 5½ years on the first of June of the year of study. The age limit varies correspondingly for admission to other standards. Note: Relaxation to the age limits will not be granted.
- The admissions for any class right from LKG will strictly be based on the vacancy of seats with the school.
- For LKG, the minimum age as on 31st March 2019 shall be 4 years.
- For Class 1, the minimum age as on 31st March 2019 shall be 5 years.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Exam Application 2019
- The application form for admission will be available on the official website where the candidates can access and fill up the form online.
- Candidates must make sure that they have all the necessary documents and certificates required to fill in the application form smoothly.
- After downloading the application form towards admissions of 2019-20 of Nursery/ LKG/ 1ST Class, the same shall be filled and submitted at the nearby Sarvodaya hospital.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Exam Application fees 2019
- No fee is charged towards application for the admission of Sarvodaya school for the academic year 2019-20.
- Applications can also be taken near the school guard gate free of cost in terms of hardcopy.
- Sarvodaya being part of the government and run by the government of Delhi, the same is done at free of cost.
- Priority shall be given to those who are residing within 1 km distance only initially. However, if seats are vacant, students residing around the vicinity of 3kms also will be taken into consideration.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Reservation system 2019
|% of Reservation|
Employees of the directorate of education
On account of non-availability of candidates in the reserved categories, the vacant seats will be given to the unreserved or general category students based on the available sets.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Documents Required to be Submit 2019
- Date of Birth- Birth certificate of the child
- Passport size photo of the child
- Address proof of the parents- Electricity bill, Adhaar card, Passport, Election ID card etc.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Results 2019
- Those students who are selected and admitted in the school for the respective academic year those names will be displayed on the notice board of the school by last week of March 2019.
- An average of 100 points is taken for the purpose of displaying results of the students on the notice board.
Many parents in Delhi show interest to get their children admitted right from Nursery in Sarvodaya school. The quality of output in this school cannot compete with any other.
However, preference shall be given to those who are residing within 3kms of distance from the school for ease and safety in transport of their little kids.