SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. Admission: State Council of Educational Research and Training will release the notification for Admission in Diploma in Elementary Education in its official website by July 2019. The candidates of Haryana who wish to make their career in teaching line, have to clear the exam and do the course for Elementary Education.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. Admission 2019 | Application Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Reservation
Haryana’s SCERT offers the aspirants to appear for the admission in D.El.Ed and D.El.Ed.(Urdu) 2019-2021. Applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the admission.
Here in this article, we will provide you with the details of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. 2019 application dates, eligibility criteria, and related information. Kindly go through the article to get more details.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. Admission
Let us give you an overview of Admission for Haryana’s Diploma in Education
Name of the Board
|Board of School Education, Haryana(BSEH)|
D.Ed. and D.El.Ed.(Urdu)
|Application form submission date||
Last day to submit the form
|End of August 2019|
|Last day to submit a fee||
End of August 2019
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only.
- The minimum Education Qualification for Admission to these courses is as follows:-
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.
- However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
- In addition to the qualifications prescribed as above for Diploma in Education(D.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having the equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
- A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever; he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
- The eligibility of a candidate (as on 30-06-2014) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counseling.
- The medium of Instruction & Examination will be Urdu except for English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. Application Fees
|General Category, Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Candidates.||
|2.||Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Classes & Differently Abled (Physically Handicapped) Category Candidates||
Service Charges as per Payment Mode
|Credit/ Debit Card||1.75% on the Fee Amount|
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. – Seats Reserved
Block A (BCA)
Block B (BCB)
Blindness or No vision
In case the reserved quota for physically handicapped remains unutilized due to nonavailability of suitable candidates of the physically handicapped category, it will be offered to the ex-servicemen category (1%) and the dependents of freedom fighters category (1%).
Note: 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen (self)/ freedom fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of scheduled castes and 1% from backward class category for admissions to the various education institutions of the Government and Self Financing Institutes located in Haryana.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Copy of Application Form
- Attested copy of 12th/HSC Certificate issued by Haryana Board
- Attested copy of 10th /SSC certificate, as a document for age proof and subject passing Hindi/Sanskrit
- For D.El.Ed.(Urdu), candidates should submit an attested copy of SSC and HSC passing certificate, as Urdu one of the subject.
- Bonafide certificate
- Character certificate
- Attested copy of Haryana Residence certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Physically challenged certificate issued by Civil Surgeon. The disability should 40% and above.
- For Dependent on children or grandchildren (Maternal/Paternal) claiming the benefit of
- Freedom Fighter: The certificate from Chief Secretary Haryana and relationship certificate from the Deputy Commissioner /competent authority
- For Ex-servicemen & Dependent Ex-servicemen category: attested copy of the certificate issued by from the Zila Sainik/ District Sailors and Soldiers Board.
In case any candidate is found to have furnished false/fake information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld/concealed information in his/her application or thereafter at any stage of admission, his/her candidature for admission will be canceled and legal proceedings will be initiated against such candidates.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. Merit List
- Admission of candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions shall be made on the basis of relative merit (streamwise) on the basis of marks obtained in five subjects including English and concerned stream subjects in 10+2 examination.
- In case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation, opted by him/her on the online application form.
- The merit will be prepared streamwise-category wise. Therefore, the candidate belonging to the reserved category should carefully select his/her category and stream on the online application form.
- No change of category/stream will be allowed after the form is approved by the candidate. The claim will not be entertained for such candidates, whose reserved category certificates are found incomplete or have not been issued by the competent authority.
- In case of a vocational stream, the merit will be made on the basis of aggregate marks in 10+2 vocational /diploma.
Points to Remember
- Candidates should apply only through online application form prescribed for their own categories otherwise their application will not be considered.
- Candidates should not forget to mention their stream (Arts/Science/Commerce/ Vocational) in the online application form. If fails, they will not consider in the merit list.
- Candidates should apply separately for D.Ed. and D.Ed ( Urdu).
- Candidates should not forget to upload his/ her photograph and signature on the online application form.
- The incomplete online application form will not be captured by the system. Candidates should ensure that all details are correct before the “Approve Form” button is clicked. After approval candidates will not be able to change their personal details. Only they can edit/change the choices.
- Two Options for Fee Payment have been provided (Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking. Candidates may choose the option best suited to them.
We hope that all the applicants are clear about the Admission procedure of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. If the candidates still have any doubt or confusion, they can directly contact to below contact details for any clarification or information.
Office of the Director
Telephone Number: 0124-2314909, 2320628
Leave a Reply