SCERT Odisha Admission 2019: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & The Directorate of Teacher Education conducts the D.El.Ed Entrance Exam. It is a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education for the post of primary teachers in the state. This exam is for taking the teaching profession at an elementary level in the NCTE recognized Teachers Education Institute of the state for session 2019. The exam authority held the entrance exam for admission into different courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil courses.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2019 Provisional Result has been Declared on 2nd July 2019. Click Here to Check Provisional Result.
New SCERT Odisha 2019 Answer Key has been Released on 14th June 2019. Click Here to Check Answer Key.
To apply for SCERT Odisha Admission 2019, aspirants are required to register online prior to filling in other mandatory detail in the online application. Desired candidates can apply for the course interested by filling the online application form from the official website of SCERT Odisha. The admission to the interesting course will be authorized only if the candidate qualifies the entrance exam and make through the merit list.
To give the entrance test, the candidate should download the admit card and bring a hard copy of the admit card at the examination center. The result of the different programs will be published online. A merit list will be designed depending on the marks gained by the candidate in the entrance exam. Check further details on SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 – B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil Admission from the page below.
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Exam Dates
|Starting date of online application form
|1st April 2019
|Ending date for application
|24 April 2019 (11.45 pm)
|Fee payment last date (online)
|1st April (11.45 pm)
|Fee payment last date (offline)
|26 April 2019 (11.45 pm)
|Date of entrance test
|3rd June – 12th June 2019
|Publication of provisional merit list
|will be announced soon
|25th May 2019
|Publication of Answer Key
|14th June 2019 (Released)
|Declaration of Results
|To Be Released Soon
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Application Form
- The application form is available on the official website, www.scert.samsodisha.gov.in
- Candidates can register online by entering the primary data.
- After finishing the registration process, candidates will get a system authorized OTP.
- Fill in the needed details in the online application form.
- Make payment for the application fee through available ways that will be Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Cash Deposit in Axis Bank.
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Admit card
- SCERT ODISHA 2019 Admit card can be download seven days before the exam, www.scert.samsodisha.gov.in/admitcard
- Students must note that the SCERT ODISHA Admit card is an important document and they should carry to the Exam center.
- Students can download the SCERT ODISHA admit card from the official website.
- No Physical Admit Card will be sent to students.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to seat in the exam if they forget their Admit card on the day of the exam.
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Application Fees
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Date Sheet
SCERT Odisha Admission Important Links
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates looking for admission to the M.Ed. The program should have secured at least 50% marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH category in the following programs B.Ed.A., B.Ed. / B.Sc.,B.Ed.Arts / Science Graduate with D.El.Ed. Degree ( 50% marks in each for General category and 45% in case of SC/ST/SEBC/PH category).
- The candidates who have passed the qualifications from any universities outside Odisha are needed to generate the NCTE recognition and Equivalency Certificate during the time of Counselling and Admission.
- Candidate must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or similar or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in the specific examination held by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia.
- General candidates with 50% marks and reserved category i.e. SC, ST, SEBC, PH with 45% marks, in aggregate, either in Bachelor’s Degree and or in the Master’s Degree are eligible to apply.
- Untrained in-service teachers other than PET and Classical Teacher clearly appointed on regular grounds opposing the prescribed yardstick TGT posts in Government / Government Aided / Recognized High Schools and continuing as such are eligible to apply.
- Untrained in-service teachers who are appointed before the implementation of NCTE revised regulation, 2014 are eligible to apply without the obstacles of eligibility percentage of marks. The priority of Selection to in-service teachers will be provided in the following orders: Government Schools, Government aided schools, Block grant schools getting 100 % grant, schools getting a partial block grant, other granted schools.
- Teachers validly appointed on regular basis against the sanctioned posts in Government / Government Aided / Recognized Elementary Schools having the Graduate qualification and continuing as such are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed 12th in Arts / Science / Commerce with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate (45% of the mark in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC, and PH candidates) ignoring marks obtained an extra choice.
- Candidate must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination (+2) or have passed Odia in single subject Examination held by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia.
- The candidates must have passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination with Hindi as an elective / pass / Honours subject with 50% marks (45% for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates) in aggregate.
- Candidates passing B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination without Hindi as an elective / pass / Honours subject with the above said percentage of marks in aggregate must have passed Rastra Bhasa Ratna from Rastra Bhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha / Shastri from Odisha Rastra Bhasa Parishad, Puri / Snatak (up to June, 2005 the date up to which temporary consideration has been granted) to be eligible to apply for the course.
- She/he must have provided Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in the single subject examination held by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL except Odia.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks and possess at least contesting in the Inter-College / Inter-Zonal / District / School Competition in Sports and Games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Government of India
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 45% marks and studied Physical Education as Compulsory / Elective subject
- Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National / Inter-University / State Competitions or secured 1st, 2 and or 3rd position in Inter College / Inter-Zonal / District / School Competition in Sports and Games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Government of India
- Bachelor’s degree with participation in international competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in National / Inter-University Competition in Sports and Games as recognized by respective federations / AIU / IOA / SGFI / Government of India
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in-service candidates i.e. trained Physical Education Teachers / Coaches)
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Age Limit
- There is no age limit for B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil.
- Age limit is applicable to D.El.Ed., B.H.Ed., B.P.Ed.as below.
- The maximum age limit as prescribed for different categories is given in the table below
|Maximum age limit
|Should not be born before
|SC, ST, and SEBC
|Women candidates for all categories
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Exam pattern
- The exam will be of 1hour & 30mins
- There are negative markings in this exam
- 25 negative marks for an incorrect answer
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Exam syllabus
|Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning
|General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude
|Everyday science, Political system, and its evolution, General information, Educational Commissions & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.
|Parts of speech (Noun, Adjective, verb), Derivation of words
Formation of words (Using prefix and suffix) (Synonyms and Antonyms) & Idioms
|HCF & LCM, Square root, Percentage, Ratio & proportion, Linear algebraic equation, Basic geometrical concepts,
|Stone age, Vedic age, Medieval age, stages of the freedom movement in India, Indian Constitution, Governance system in India.
|Climate & Atmosphere, Conservation of Natural Resources & environmental preservation and protection, Difference state & characteristics of matter, Chemical reaction, Force Energy & motion, plant cells & animal cells, microorganisms
SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Counseling
Students who have qualified for SCERT ODISHA 2019 counseling have to follow all the guidelines to get admission in colleges. Candidates who clear the merit list they will be eligible for counseling. Here are the documents to be taken at the time of counseling:
- SCERT ODISHA 2019 Rank Card
- SCERT ODISHA 2019 Admit Card
- SSC Marksheet
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Birth certificate
- Character Certificate
- Two colored passport size photos
Note The admission in two years D.El.Ed course will be done by CET after the counseling by the Odisha Board of School Education Govt. DIET Institutions and 28 authorized Private Institutions and no migration will be eligible in favor of any candidates from one institution to another institution after admission neither in Govt. DIET nor in Private D.El.Ed Institutions to save the time, money and human resources including.
Candidate’s admission will be canceled in case they found to have got by false, forged, fabricated, or tampered documents. SCERT Haryana will cancel the candidate’s admission at any stage beside registering a criminal case against him/her and barring him/her for re-admission in D.El.Ed for 3 years. If any discrepancy occurs, the ultimate decision will be taken by the Director SCERT Odisha.
Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT,
Bhubaneswar – 751003 Odisha, India.
Phone – 0674 – 2502928
Fax – 0674-2502928
E-mail: [email protected]
For any Queries regarding SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Please drop your comments in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest, Thank you.