SKUCET 2019 | Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Sri Krishnadevarya University Common Entrance Test (SKUCET) is conducted by Sri Krishnadevarya University (SKU). the examination is conducted in order to provide admission into various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu, and its affiliated colleges. The exam dates are between May 26 to 30, 2019. The admissions are conducted by the convener SKUCET 2019, Directorate of Admission, SKU.
SKUCET 2019 Overview
The candidates who are desiring to give the SKUCET exam this year should read the article for the details of the exam including, exam date, eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus.
Examination Date for SKUCET 2019
The important dates which should be known by the candidates are given below
|The issue of SKUCET notice||March 12, 2019|
|Online form filling starts from||March 12, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 25,02019|
|Application submission with late fee||May 02, 2019|
|Date of release of Admit Card||May 22, 2019|
|Exam date||May 26 to 30, 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
SKUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates desiring to give the exam of SKUCET 2019, have to fulfill the following given criteria
- The candidates should have scored at least 40% of marks in the qualifying exam of the concerned subject.
- For the degrees who require the percentage as a whole, the aggregate passing marks should be 40%
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared/are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- As per educational qualification
|MSc Sericulture||BSc with one Biology Subject|
|MSc Stats||BA/BSc with Statistics and Mathematics|
|MSc Zoology||BSc with Zoology and Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry|
|MSc Polymer Sciences||BSc with Chemistry and Physics or Polymer Science|
|MSc Biochemistry||BSc Chemistry\Biochemistry or anyone Biology Subject|
|MSc Biotechnology||BSc with Chemistry / Biotechnology and anyone Biology subject / BTech|
|MSc Botany||BSc with Botany and Chemistry or Biochemistry|
|MSc Chemistry (Organic, Physical, Inorganic, and Analytical )||BSc with Chemistry / Industrial, Chemistry (studied for 3 years) and any two science subjects.|
|MSc Computer Science||BSc Computer Science / BCA/ BSc with Mathematics and Computer Computer Science Science/BA with Mathematics and BCom Computer Applications|
|MSc Geography||Graduate in any course is eligible|
|MSc in Electronics & Communication||BSc Mathematics, Physics and Communications Electronics BSc Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science & BSc Mathematics, Physics, and Communications Computer Science B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry|
|MSc in Electronics and Instrumentation||BSc Mathematics, Electronics & Instrumentation Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation and any other Physical Science subjects as third one|
|MSc Geology||BSc with Geology|
|MSc Mathematics \Applied Maths||BA/BSc with Mathematics|
|MSc Microbiology||BSc with Microbiology / Chemistry and any two Biology Subjects|
|MSc Physics||BSc with Physics and Mathematics|
SKUCET 2019 Application Form
To fill the application form, the candidates should follow the following steps
- Visit the official website www.skudoa.in.
- Select ‘SKUCET 2019’ tab.
- On the right-hand side column select, online application form filling.
- Register by providing the details of name, age, DOB and educational qualification in the form when asked.
- Complete the registration process for every course you wish to apply for.
SKUCET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee of SKUCET 2019 is given in the table below
|Normal application fee||Rs.400/-|
|Late application fee||Rs.850/-|
The application fee can be filled online by credit card, debit card or internet banking and can be filled offline through bank challan.
SKUCET 2019 Exam pattern
The exam pattern is given in the table below
|Mode of exam||offline|
|Types of questions||MCQ’s|
|Number of questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||3|
|Medium of paper||Hindi and Telugu|
The numbers are divided into all three sections as following
SKUCET 2019 Examination Centres
There are only two centers available for the examination of SKUCET 2019 and they are as following
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu
- G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool
SKUCET 2019 Seat Reservation
85% of the seats are filled with local candidates for every course available in SVU region, whereas 15% are filled with local or non-local candidates on merit. Seats available for different reserved categories are as follows:
|Games and Sports||1%|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||3%|
|CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)||2% (ECA and PH are for local candidates only).|
|Reservation for women||33.33% of the seats are reserved for women candidates in each category (i.e., OPEN, SC, ST, BC, ECA, and PH).|
Note – This rule is not applied if women candidates are selected on merit in a category from one third or more.
If there are no suitable women candidates in a category, the seats will be filled with men candidates of the same category. A vacancy under ST goes to SC and vice-versa. If seats for SC & ST candidates are still enough, the left-over seats will go to OC. A vacancy under one BC group goes to any other BC group on the basis of merit in the Entrance Rank. If enough BC candidates are not available, the left-over seats will go to OC 10.
For admission into Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) seats, participation during the period of study of the qualifying examination is alone considered. Expert committees nominated by the University will certify the suitability and priority of the candidates under special categories like handicapped or disabled candidates.
Localities and Non-Localities
- The SVU region comprises of areas coming under Sri Venkateswara University, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Rayalaseema University, Yogi Vemana University, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam and Dravidian University.
- The OU region comprises of Osmania, Kakatiya, Satavahana, Mahatma Gandhi, Telangana and Palamur University areas.
- The AU region comprises of Andhra, Acharya Nagarjuna, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar, Krishna and Nannaya University areas.
A candidate is treated as local, if
- The candidate has studied in SVU region (or stayed in case of private study) for four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she has first appeared for the final year qualifying the exam.
- The candidate has studied (or stayed in case of private study) for seven consecutive academic years within the states of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana ending with the academic year in which he/she first appeared for the final year qualifying examination and studied (or stayed in case of private study) for a maximum period in SVU region.
- In case a candidate has studied (or stayed in case of private study) for equal periods in two different regions during the last seven years, he/she is local if he/she has studied (or stayed in case of private study) recently in SVU region.
- In case of admission into M.Ed. and M.P.Ed. courses, the candidates should have studied maximum period out of seven years in SVU region even she/he has studied the B.Ed. / B.P.Ed. course in outside the state.
Any candidate who is not local to SVU region will be treated as non-local, if
- The candidate is local to any other region in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana States.
- The candidate resided for a total period of not less than 10 years in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, excluding the periods of study outside the State.
- The candidate parents have resided in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana for a total period of not less than 10 years.
- The candidate parent/spouse is presently working in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana in government or allied services
SKUCET 2019 Results
- The results are declared online on the official website, mostly till the 2nd week of June 2019. On the basis of the results, the counseling is done.
We hope this article was helpful to you in order to fill the form and give the following exam. For any further information, you can visit the current site and also the official website of SKUCET 2019 given above. You can ask your queries in the comment section below. It will be a pleasure writing back to you as early as possible.