SPMVV PGCET 2019 | Exam, Application Form, Eligibility and Admit Card Details
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVV PGCET) 2019 is held every year by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam for admissions into postgraduate courses. This university, in Tirupati, grants admissions to women candidates only in the postgraduate courses.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Important Dates
|Activation of online registration link||22 March, 2019|
|Last date for application||6th May 2019|
|Availability of admit cards for download||May 2019, third week|
|Exam date||May 2019, third week|
|Declaration of Results||May 2019, last week|
SPMVV PGCET Application Procedure
- The application can be filled on the official website www.spmvv.ac.in
- The applicants are required to fill the primary details, and upload passport size photos
- Proceed for payment
- Purchase the application form by sending a DD addressed to
Directorate of Admissions
Shri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Payable at Tirupati,
SPMVV PGCET Application Fees
- The application fees for SPMVV PGCET is Rs. 425/-.
- The application amount is nonrefundable.
SPMVV PGCET Examination Centres
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Courses Offered
The university offers the following courses through SPMVV PGCET
|M.Sc Applied Microbiology||M.Sc Biochemistry|
|M.Sc Applied Maths||M.Sc Botany|
|M.Sc Industrial Microbiology||M.Sc Home Science: Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics|
|M.Sc Home Science: Community Health and Nutrition||M.Sc Home Science: Food Science and Quality Control|
|M.Sc Home Science: Human Development and Family Studies||M.Sc Organic Chemistry|
|M.Sc Zoology||M.Sc Sericulture|
|M.Sc Statics||MA Economics|
|MA English Language and Literature||MA Women’s Studies|
|MA Music: Veena||MA Music: Vocal|
|MA Bharatanatyam||MA English Language and Literature|
|MA Telugu Language, Literature and Translation||MA Public Relation|
|Masters of Education||Masters of Communication and Journalism|
|Master of Social Work||Master of Physical Education|
|Masters of Commerce||Master of Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing|
|Master of Nutrition and Health Care Sciences|
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be of Indian nationality
- Candidates belonging the domicile of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (other state women can apply under the 5% National Integration Quota
- The candidates should be at least 21 years old
- Applicants should have at least 55% marks in their graduation (no foundations for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply, but they should have their pass certificate before the counseling)
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The syllabus will be updated with the notification release
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice questions|
|Medium of instruction||English and Telugu|
|Number of questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Result And Counselling
- The results will be declared online.
- The candidate will have to log in with their IDs and the results will be displayed on their profiles.
- Seats will be allocated during the counseling that will follow, based on the scores.
- The counseling schedule will be updated soon.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Some Reminders
A few last minute reminders for the examination are mentioned below
- Do Not Forget to carry your admit cards. The failure to do so might result in the cancellation of candidature.
- Contact the university immediately in case there is any discrepancy in the details given in the card
SPMVV PGCET is a great opportunity for women to pursue their masters. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section below. We hope we were able to be helpful in the above article. Good luck!