SRM Institute of Science and Technology conducts SRMJEE for admissions into courses like B.Tech and M.Tech programs offered in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Amaravati, Sonepat and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM University, Chennai. SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, near Chennai, was launched in 1985. The institution has finally declared a university under Sec. 3 of the UGC Act 1956. In 2006. The exam will be held in 217 cities, across India.
SRM University Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) 2019 | Application Procedure, Results, And Counselling Details Available
SRMJEE 2019 will be held on April 15 – 25, 2019 for UG courses and May 25 – 26, 2019 for PG courses. The exam will be held in online mode only. The last date to apply for SRMJEE 2019 examination has been extended till 20 April 2019. Read on to find more about SRMJEE 2019
SRMJEEE 2019 Results and Counselling
The results of SRMJEEE 2019 will be declared on the official website applications.srmuniv.ac.in/btech, and the ranks will be sent to the registered mobile numbers of the candidates. The merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured by all candidates and the number of applicants who have appeared for the exam. The counseling will be held for the selected candidates on May 3rd, 2019 to 9th May 2019. For Counselling Dates and Information visit, www.srmuniv.ac.in/srmjeee-btech-results-2019 The candidates will have to report in person for the counseling for the 7000 B.Tech seats. The following documents will have to be carried for verification during the counseling
- Score Card of SRMJEE 2019
- Admit Card
- Call Letter
- Mark sheets of class X and class XII
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft
SRMJEEE 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of registration||November 01, 2018 – March 31, 2019|
|Amendments in submitted applications||April 5-10, 2019|
|Booking of slots||April 6, 2019|
|SRMJEE 2019 admit card availability||The second week of April 2019|
|SRMJEE 2019 exam dates||UG: April 15 – 25, 2019
PG: May 25 – 26, 2019
|SRMJEEE 2019 Result||April 28, 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||April 28, 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 List of Colleges and Eligibility Criteria
SRMJEE will be held for admissions into the following colleges
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai: The campus is located in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, and Ghaziabad (NCR). The candidates should have an aggregate of 50% in PCB and PCM in 10+2 qualifying examination.
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, AP: The campus is located in Amravati. The candidates should have an aggregate of 60% in PCM in 10+2 qualifying examination.
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Haryana: The campus is located in Sonepat. The candidates should have an aggregate of 50% in PCM in 10+2 qualifying examination.
The age limit of applicants should be 17 years to 22 years for applying to SRMJEE 2019. The candidates without Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 examination are eligible to apply only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programs.
SRMJEEE 2019 How to Apply?
- The application procedure form SRMJEE 2019 is both online and offline. The online form can be filled on the official website https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/btech.
- The preliminary registration can be done by entering personal details and email ID. The login ID and password can be generated using that.
- Use the ID and password to continue filling details like educational qualification, and other personal details. Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Proceed to pay the application fees using debit/credit cards or internet banking.
For offline filling, download the application form from the official website https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/btech. The candidates should fill all the details in their own, legible handwriting. Attach all the required documents. The form should be filled only using a blue/black ballpoint pen. The duly signed form can be sent to the following address
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University),
Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Fees
The application fees are different for online and offline forms
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam pattern and Syllabus
The SRMJEE exam particulars have been tabulated below
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Medium of Instruction||English only|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology|
|Number of questions||105|
|Marking scheme||3 marks for each correct response;
No negative marking
The detailed syllabus can be found at below given links
SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking
The candidates are required to book a time slot for the examination. The slots can be booked online only. Candidates should select the preferred test center and time, using the application number provided. The center selected during the online application will be treated as the default test center. Candidates will be required to select three centers for SRMJEE 2019.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Centers
SRMJEE 2019 will be held in 117 centers all over India. For NRIs, the international centers are listed below
SRMJEEE 2019 Crucial last-minute reminders
- The candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam premises without the hard copy of the admit card.
- The admit card should be preserved until the counseling
- The admit cards won’t be dispatched by post and will be available for download on the official website only
We hope we were able to help you out with all the important details regarding SRMJEE 2019. For any other query, please post in the comments section below. We will look forward to getting in touch with you. All the best for SRMJEE 2019!