Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE 2019) – Important Links, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria
Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)will conduct the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2019. This examination is said ‘joint’ as by appearing in one entrance exam, you get to manage admissions into various fields like Engineering, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agricultural, Technological and many more.
The exam is further divided into three major groups, which are given as follows
|Group A||Engineering and Technology admission|
|Group B||Veterinary, Agricultural, Paramedical and others|
|Group C||Giving an exam jointly for all courses.|
Note: The board is conducting examination through Optical Marks Reading System (OMR).
To know more about TBJEE stay tuned with the same article.
TBJEE 2019 Examination Dates
The important dates from application submission to the date of counseling is given as follows:
|Online submission of applications and payment||21st January 2019 to 10th February 2019|
|Admit card download||March 3rd week 2019|
|Date of examination||24th and 25th April 2019|
|Date of uploading of model Answer key||26th April 2019|
|Last date of receiving feedback||1st May 2019(up to 5 pm)|
|Tentative date of results publication||1st week of June 2019|
|Tentative period of counseling||June – July 2019|
Candidates are required to go through the instructions carefully before attempting for online application. Any application not in compliance with the condition specified in the information bulletin is liable to be rejected.
TBJEE 2019 Overview
The important link and dates to fill the form and description of the eligibility criteria and syllabus are given below
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura or his/her parents should have the residency proof of Tripura not less than of 10 years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing in the examination 2019. The Permanent Resident Of Tripura Certificate issued by the appropriate authority should be submitted at the time of counseling.
- Candidate should have his/her certificate of the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination of subjects he/she desires to appear in TJEE exam. Candidates who have appeared or due to appear in 2019 for Higher Secondary Examination can also apply.
- In case a candidate is not a residence but his/her parent is an officer on deputation to the government of Tripura/ Officer of Central Govt. working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 years or more or has passed H.S from the institution of Tripura is applicable for filling the form.
- Candidates with parents who are All India Services Officers borne in Tripura – Manipur cadre or are an employee of state Govt. working outside Tripura are eligible for giving the exam.
TBJEE 2019 Application Form Procedure to Fill
- Candidates desiring to give the headed exam will open up the given link: www.tbjee.nic.in
- After opening the link, candidates will have registered their names and other details correctly.
- Post Registration they will get a login ID and a password.
- Edit the profile via filling your correct personal details as well as contact details.
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph of not less than 100 kb in size and their signature of not less than 60 kb in size.
- Fill the application form with your qualification and residential details.
TBJEE Application Fee
The application fee has recently been changed. The revised application fee is given below
|General male candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ST male candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|All females and all BPL candidates||Rs. 350/-|
The payment mode has also been changed. The candidates desiring to give the exam can now make payment online through debit cards, credit cards or net banking.
TBJEE Examination Centres
The examination centres available for TBJEE are
The examination centers are written on the admit card which has to be downloaded from the website on the given date. Also, the admit card has to be taken to the examination centers for the entry in the examination room.
TBJEE Examination Pattern
The candidates desiring to give Group A exam will attempt questions from physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Candidates desiring to give Group B exam will attempt physics, chemistry and Biology and the candidates desiring to give Group C examination will get questions from all the four subjects.
The exam pattern is in the table given below
|Nature of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||50|
The examination will be held at the following schedule
|Date||11am – 1pm||2pm – 4pm|
TBJEE Cut – Off
- The marking scheme is very simple as there is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Each correct answer is of 2 marks.
Syllabus of Physics Includes
- Unit of Measurement.
- Centre for Mass.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Work, energy & power.
- Simple Harmonic Motion.
- Thermal expansion of solids.
- Properties of magnetic material.
- Drift velocity and mobility.
- Kirchhoff’s law and simple applications.
- Coulomb’s law in electrostatics.
- Magnetic effect of current.
- Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction.Unit of Measurement.
- Logic Gates.
- Constituents of atomic nucleus etc.
Syllabus for Chemistry includes
- Atomic structure.
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry.
- The Periodic Table and Chemical families.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics.
- Gaseous State.
- Chemical Equilibria, Ionic Equilibria and Redox Equilibria.
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic.
- Chemistry of Solutions.
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their compounds.
- Chemistry in Industry.
- Chemistry of Metallic elements and their compounds.
- Chemistry of Organic Compound.
- Aromatic hydrocarbon.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic compounds containing Oxygen.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Introduction of Biomolecules.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Application Oriented Chemistry.
- Principles of qualitative analysis etc.
Syllabus for Biology includes
- Cell function.
- Taxonomy & classification.
- Concepts of Biodiversity.
- Population Biology.
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Plant Breeding.
- Environmental pollution.
- Economically important plants.
- Economic Zoology.
- Medical Zoology.
- Pest and their management.
- Plant hormones.
- Endocrine system.
- Growth, Metamorphosis and Ageing.
- Reproduction and Developmental Biology.
- Chromosome and DNA.
- Nervous system.
- Muscle Tissue.
- Scope, importance and applications of Biology etc.
Syllabus for Mathematics includes
- The principle of Mathematical Induction (PMI).
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Theory of quadratic equations.
- Complex numbers.
- Permutation and combination.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Infinite series.
- Matrices and determinants.
- Probability Theory.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Circles & Conics.
- Differential calculus.
- Integral calculus.
- Definite integral.
- Differential Equation.
- Increasing and decreasing functions.
- Tangents and normals.
- Maxima and minima.
- Determination of area.
- Relations & Mapping.
- Vectors etc.
- The total number of seats along other criteria regarding eligibility shall be ascertained on the basis of the communication as received by the Board from the respective sponsoring departments.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH/EX will be made as per the inbuilt provisions of the State Government of Tripura.
- It is to be noted that the admission of a candidate to a College/ University/
- The institution will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding the cut-off marks and others as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Governments / Institution / Council / Body.
How to Prepare for TBJEE?
- There are solved sample papers booklet available by the name of WB JEE Engineering Entrance Exam.
- All NCERT books are to be referred thoroughly.