TCS Placement Papers | Recruitment, Career growth, and Salary
Tata Consultancy Services is a software services consulting company and is the world’s 10th largest IT service provider. The company also provides business solutions and outsourcing services. TCS is the 4th largest employer in India.
TCS conducts recruitment every year to hire a new candidate through means of written test and interviews. TCS Placements Papers consist of English, Aptitude, Logical & Reasoning questions and Programming skills. The paper set usually has around 60 questions and candidates have to clear the test to go further hiring procedures.
There is no negative marking for these written tests. So, it is advised for candidates that they try to attempt as many questions as they can.
Now let us discuss about career growth, salary and tips to clear the TCS written test.
How is Career Growth in TCS?
- Firstly, candidates will be trained in a quarter of the first year by ILP (Initial Learning Program) on a specific language. After the successful completion of ILP, the candidate will be assigned with projects or they may have to be on the bench for some time.
- After completion of 1 year in TCS, you will be appointed as ASE, based upon your performance as a trainee. With the increase in experience, you could reach to a level of IT Analyst as well.
- Also, employees here, get the opportunity to go for on-site i.e. to the other TCS branched nation and experience a new work culture.
What is the Salary for Freshers in TCS?
- The average salary for fresher’s in TCS starts from 17K to 20K, when they are undergoing Initial Learning Program(ILP). After they have completed their ILP, they can expect 21K to 23K in hand salary.
- Fresher’s salary also varies from college to college where placement has been conducted for TCS. For state level colleges, the salary package ranges from 3.36LPA to 3.85LPA. But salary package for IIT’s, NIT’s and other national level college have different slabs.
How to Crack the TCS Aptitude Test?
TCS Written test includes
- Programming logic and
English questions consists of grammar, Quantitative Aptitude questions usually consists of series, numbers, speed and distance, probability, sets etc, Programming Logic will have questions related to your basic programming concepts which you have studied at your academics and 1 question to write the Code for which language (C/C++/Java/Python/Perl etc) option will be given to choose any one of them.
Minimum Criteria to give a Written test
- 60% throughout the degree
- No backlogs
Candidates, who wish to get hired by TCS, should prepare well in aptitude, as the weight-age of aptitude questions is more compared to other sections in TCS Placement Paper. Only those candidates who will clear the written test will go for next rounds.
After the Written test, the candidate has to go through 3 rounds of interview i.e.,
- Technical interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR round
And after clearing these three rounds candidates gets an appointment as an employee for TCS Company.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding TCS Placement Papers and we hope the detailed article is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or TCS Placement Papers, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
AplusTopper Wishes you all the best!!
Leave a Reply