Tech Mahindra Placement Papers | Selection Process, Career Growth and Salary
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian Multinational Company. It provides Information Technology (IT), networking technology solutions and BPO service to various industries. Tech Mahindra was founded in 1986 and is headquartered at Pune.
Tech Mahindra conducts recruitment to hire freshers every year. Tech Mahindra Placement Papers consist of English, Quant, Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning.
We will discuss about Tech Mahindra selection process, career growth within the organization and salary as well here in this article.
How is career growth in Tech Mahindra?
Career Growth in Tech Mahindra is moderate. Firstly you will be hired as trainee and the training period will be of 3 to 4 months depending on the location. Once your training is done you will be assigned with new projects or else you have to wait till any new project comes.
Your hard work and consistency at work will decide your career growth here. Onsite opportunities are also available, but it will be granted according to your performance and depends upon your appraisal cycle and promotions.
What is the salary for freshers in Tech Mahindra?
During the first 6 months of probation period, the salary given to freshers is around 2.5 lacs per annum. This is time where you are under training.
After your training salary package becomes 3.25 lacs per annum, where you will assigned with new projects.
Tech Mahindra salary structure also differentiates depending upon the grade of institutes or colleges from where candidates have been hired.
Like for IIT and NIT salary package is very high, for mid level institutes package is moderate and for local colleges the package is lower.
How to crack the Tech Mahindra aptitude test?
For selection of freshers, Tech Mahindra conducts;
- Written Test
- Story Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Tech Mahindra aptitude test or written test Consist of English, Quant, Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning.
- English has grammar, finding the errors, fill in the blanks, synonyms, sentence correction, comprehension etc.
- Quant contains profit and loss, time and work, time and displacement, find the age, simple interest, compound interest etc.
- Verbal reasoning covers series, analogies, blood relations, etc.
- Non verbal reasoning consists of questions based on figures.
- There is no negative marking and sectional time limit in Tech Mahindra Placement papers
- Minimum 60% aggregate on class 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Only BE/B.Tech candidates
- Educational gap of not more than 1 year
Tech Mahindra Placement Paper | Selection, Career growth and Salary increment
Get Tech Mahindra Placement Paper details here @alpustopper.com. Candidates, who are appearing for Tech Mahindra recruitment drive, read the details about the career growth and salary in Tech Mahindra.