TS DEECET Exam 2019 – Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Results & Counselling
TS DEECET is Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. The test is a state level test conducted by the Government of Telangana with the support of the Department of School education.
TS DEECET is a diploma course for 2 years in various government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions. The purpose is to take the elementary level teaching in a recognized way in the state for 2019. The authority of TS DEECET 2019 is the Commissioner of School Education in line with the Government of Telangana.
Interested applicants should check their eligibility first if they fall under the respective category. The official notification regarding TS DEECET usually is published in the month of February every year. The admissions will be based on the results of the entry-level examination conducted.
There are some important dates and deadlines that each candidate should take note of in order to ensure he/she does not miss out on anything important.
Here are the Tentative dates regarding the important events throughout the process of TS DEECET 2019.
Actual dates will be disclosed the moment official notification is published on the website.
Official Notification about TS DEECET
Availability of application forms
|3rd week of April 2019
Last date of application
|2nd week of May
|Last date for payment of exam fees
2nd week of May
|Date of examination
1st week of June 2019
|Results of examination
Start of counseling
TS DEECET Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be more than 17 years of age at the time of counseling or as on 1st September whichever is earlier.
- The candidate should be an Indian 1st and also be local to the state of Telangana.
Even if the candidate belongs to other states of India, he must be residing in Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board.
Those candidates who fall under the reservation category shall have a minimum of 45% marks.
TS DEECET Exam Application
- Candidates must first go through all the important guidelines mentioned on TS DEECET before filling up the application form online.
- The candidate shall register on the website with the help of his/her E-Mail ID and contact number based on which system will generate the enrolment number.
- The applications are available for the candidates to fill up and submit from 3rd week of April 2019.
- The last date for submitting the applications by candidates is 2nd week of May 2019.
- All the documents to be submitted must be scanned online and submitted.
TS DEECET Exam Application Fees
The exam application fees are 350/- for all category candidates.
The application fee can be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit card/ IMPS/ Net banking.
TS DEECET Exam Syllabus and Pattern
TS DEECET Exam Admit Card
- The admit card will be available on the official website of TS DEECET.
- After visiting the website, the candidates shall clink the link related to admit card 2019. The same should be downloaded by the student to take the print out in order to have a hardcopy.
- Candidates must ensure they carry the admit card for the examination without fail.
- No candidate will be sent with the physical admit cards. Everything will be available online on the official website only.
- Candidates not having the admit card shall not be allowed to enter and give the examination.
TS DEECET Exam Results
- The exam result will usually be issued in the 1st week of June 2019.
- Candidates can check the results on the official website of TS DEECET once published.
- In order to display the result on the screen, the candidates shall enter the application number which is unique to each candidate and their Date of Birth respectively.
- After entering these details, results will be automatically displayed.
TS DEECET 2019 Cut Off
- SC/ST- NIL
TS DEECET Exam Counselling
Candidates shall apply for counseling based on the ranks and their results.
Normally there will be 2 rounds of counseling sessions held by the University.
After the counseling sessions, candidates, if selected, will start receiving allotment letter from the institute.
Once a candidate takes the decision to join the respective institute, he/she shall submit all the necessary documents to be verified by the Institute at the time of admission.
Documents Required Are
- 10th marks sheet
- 12th marks sheet
- 2 Colored passport size photos
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
Candidates should not involve in any forgery or fraudulent activities by presenting false documents or otherwise. If any candidate is proved to be involved in any such activity the admission shall be canceled at any stage.