TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 | Download TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets From Here
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019: Telangana Intermediate Second Year Exams 2019 Hall Tickets can be downloaded at www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Inter 2nd year exams 2019 commence from 28th February to 18th March 2019. Telangana Board of Intermediate Education is avid to commission the inter 1st and 2nd-year exams for the candidates of the state.
As the exams are nearby, all the students are expecting for the publishing of the hall tickets of inter 1st and 2nd years. The hall tickets will be provided by the TS intermediate board soon in the coming future. Candidates will be notified about the same in a little while. Students are suggested to keep in touch with the official website of the board to download the hall tickets immediately after they have provided.
This is the third time that the TS intermediate board is holding inter-board exams for its students after separation. All candidates are enthusiastic and have been waiting for the announcement of the exam schedule. The exam time table has been finally offered by the TS intermediate board and is available in the official website of the board for download. Aspired students of the TS intermediate board are advised to hurry up and download the exam schedule as soon as possible and go through it to get aware of the exact dates of the exams.
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Details
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Name of the Board||Telangana Board of Intermediate Education(TSBIE)|
|Examination Level||Intermediate 2nd year|
|Conducting State||The government of Telangana|
|Category||Hall tickets 2019|
|Exams Date Start||1st week of March|
|Admit Cards Release Date||3rd or 4th week of February 2019 (Not Available Yet)|
|Results Announcement Date||April 13th, 2019|
|Official website Link For Results||Bie.telangana.gov.in|
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets Contains
The hall tickets will have various aspects as mentioned below
- Name of the candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Candidate signature
- Candidate photograph
- Register number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Examination center
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Other details
For TS Inter Second Year Time Table, Click Here TS Intermediate Time Table
TS Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket Procedure to Download
- Candidates who are appearing for AP Intermediate exams will go through the website i.e. bie.telangana.gov.in
- You will get the direct link of “Intermediate Hall Ticket Download 2019 for 1st year and 2nd year”
- Click on the link.
- Check out the downloading procedure by Registration/By College Code.
- Enter essential info like Registration number and Date of Birth if you choose to download by registration or filling the College code for download intermediate Admit Card by name.
- Click on Download option.
- Your hall ticket displays on the screen that shows some of your details.
- You can simply hit the download button or take a print out of the Telangana Inter 2nd Year hall tickets 2019 for carrying it to the exam hall.
Important Points To Remember For the Exam
Most people feel tensed before the examination and forget everything they have studied all the days. In order to memorize all that you have studied, you need to follow the important points provided below:
- Note down everything you have studied on flash cards.
- Practice some of the memorizing techniques
- Take slight breaks or naps in between your preparation.
- Never study in one place instead move to different places from time to time.
Instructions to be followed at the time of examination
- Students must check the overall printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any mistakes should be informed to the principal of their college for rectification.
- Read the instructions carefully printed on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should match with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet issued. It is the responsibility of the student to collect the correct OMR sheet from the invigilator. Pinning of the wrong barcoded sheet will lead to the wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should be there at the seats allotted to them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the start of the examination. No student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall after that time.
- Students should get their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination center or any officer allotted for this purpose.
- Candidates writing the examination at a center other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.
- Students should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
- Students should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
- Questions very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
One of the mandatory documents for all the students in their examination is the hall ticket. So the students who appear for the Inter examination are required to download their TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 from the official web portal.