TS Inter Hall Tickets 2019 | TSBIE Announces Telangana Inter 1st and 2nd Year Results
TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2019 – TSBIE Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is a supreme board that is responsible to organize the intermediate board exams. Every year it conducts board exams for both 1st and 2nd Year intermediate students. This is the fifth consecutive time that the TS board will conduct the board exams after separation.
TS Intermediate Result 2019 – TSBIE Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will release the Telangana State Inter Results for the students of Inter 1st year and 2nd-year. Students can visit the official website of Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education at results.cgg.gov.in or bie.telangana.gov.in.
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will publish the TS Inter Hall Ticket 2019 in the third week of February 2019. The admit card in the previous year was published on February 26, 2018. The students can download the TS 12th Hall Ticket 2019 online on the official website i.e. on bie.telangana.gov.in. To download the hall ticket, candidates are required to first choose the stream (general/ vocational) and then they can fill the Inter Roll Number or SSC Roll Number in the respective blocks. A large number of students are studying under the board in different affiliated junior colleges.
Students who are presently under intermediate education with the TS intermediate board are all ready to participate in the board’s intermediate exams, which will be commissioned in March. Students will shortly start their enrollment to the board exams through online. The exams for class 12 will be conducted on February 28, 2019. Candidates in a short while can download the notification of the intermediate board exams for both first and second years. Students can know the exact dates on which the exams were scheduled once the notification is out.
TS Inter Hall Ticket Details
|TS Inter Hall Tickets 2019 For 1st Year & 2nd Year
|Name of the Board
|Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)
|The government of Telangana
|Hall tickets 2019
|Exams Date Start
|27th Feb 2019
|Hall Tickets Release Date
|1st Week of Feb 2019 (Not Available Yet)
|Results Announcement Date
|April 2nd week 2019
For 1st Year Hall Ticket Please Click Here TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets
For 2nd Year Hall Ticket Please Click Here TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets
For Time Table Please Click Here TS Intermediate Time Table
TS Intermediate Hall ticket 2019 Contains
We are here to offer them an idea about the contents which are present on the admit card. Have a look at the list of details and make sure that these are accurately marked on your hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School name
- School code
- Centre code
- Centre name
- Registration number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Signature of concerned authorities
- Important Instructions
- Examination Schedule
- Name of the examination
- Name of the board
TS Inter Hall Ticket 2019 Procedure to Download
- Go to TS intermediate board website bie.telangana.gov.in tsbie.
- Then click on the link that shows “TS intermediate hall ticket 2019” and click on it.
- The link will redirect you on a new page.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the respective slots.
- Submit and you can see Your TS Inter 1st Year OR 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 on the screen.
- Look at the details present on it and take a printout for further use. If you find any mistake on the hall ticket report it to the concerned authorities as soon as possible.
- Students must check the overall printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any mistakes should be informed to the principal of their college for rectification.
- Candidates should be there at the seats allotted to them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the start of the examination. No student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall after that time.
- Read the instructions carefully printed on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should match with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet issued. It is the responsibility of the student to collect the correct OMR sheet from the invigilator. Pinning of the wrong barcoded sheet will lead to the wrong declaration of results.
- Students should get their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination center or any officer allotted for this purpose.
- Students should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
- Questions very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Students should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are liable to be booked under the malpractices Act if they indulge in
- Conducting any kind of written/printed material/books into the examination hall.
- Noting down the answers on the question papers hall ticket.
- Copying from others.
- Bringing a cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
- Candidates writing the examination at a center other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.
The board organizes the intermediate exams for 2 categories i.e. general and vocational in the month of February/March. The results will be declared on the official website in April. Candidates can check their Intermediate result by entering their basic details i.e. hall ticket number and captcha.