TS Model School Class 12th Admission | Application Form, Important Dates, Notification Details
TS Model School Class 12th Admission details available here with us. There are 194 Model Schools established in Educationally Backward Mandals in Telangana State to Cater to the needs of students of those Educational Backward Mandals by providing education in English medium from classes VI to X and Intermediate.
Students will get admission into the 12th class for the academic year 2019-20 on the basis of marks secured in the Class 10th or SSC. The selection of the candidates in the intermediate year will be based on the marks/ grade secured by the candidates n the qualifying examination i.e. SSC or it’s equivalent. To get complete details, read the article below.
TS Model School 12th Class Admission
The admissions for 12th Class in Telangana State Model School will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination, Class 10th of SSC. The dates for Class 12th admission has not been published yet by the Telangana Model Schools. Please find below the tentative schedules for TS Model School admissions in 12th class.
|Start of submission of application form||May 1st week 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 3rd week 2019|
|Lists of candidates applied by CGG||May 3rd week 2019|
|List of selected candidates at respective schools||May last week 2019|
|Certificate verifications for admissions||May Last week 2019|
|Start of session for Class 12th||July 1st week 2019|
TS Model School Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have a domicile certificate or belong to the respective Mandals for which they are applying for Telangana State Model School to get admission in Class 12th.
- Admissions will be based on marks secured on Class 10th or SSC or the qualifying examination.
TS Model School Application Form
- Candidates have to apply to get admissions in TS Model School Class 12th by filling all the necessary details in the application form.
- Candidates have to apply through online mode, regarding which notification will be published in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload scanned photo and signature while filling the application form of TS Model School for admission in Class 12th.
- Submit the details and download and take print out of the TS application form for Model School, to keep it as a reference.
- If any there is any mistakes found in the application form, it could lead to rejection.
- The size and format of photo and signature should be as per described in the notification.
TS Model School Reservation of Seats
|Category||Percentage||Total Seats||Minimum seats for girl|
|BC – Group A
BC – Group B
BC – Group C
BC – Group D
BC – Group E
- Physically challenged candidate have 3% reserved quota.
- For female candidates, 33.33% of seats are reserved
- Students who are applying for admission in TS Model School in Class 12th are advised to read the notification which will be released in the official website telanganams.cgg.gov.in
- Get through the eligibility criteria before applying for admissions
- Keep a passport size photo ready with them while applying
- Keep along the caste certificate, SSC mark sheet, domicile or proof of address with you while applying for admissions in class 12th.
- Students have to download the hall ticket directly from the website with the help of the reference number provided while applying for admission.
- There shall be no post sent individually to students for hall tickets.
- Selection for admission in Class 12th will be made as per merit list and rule of reservations.