TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2019 Announced For Class 6 To Class 10 – Application Form, Fee & Eligibility
TS Model Schools established over 194 Educationally or Socially Backward Mandals are modeled on the concept of Kendriya Vidyalaya. The aim of the Model Schools is to provide high-quality free education to all the students from the Educational Backward Mandals.
To achieve this aim, eminently qualified teachers are hired to meet the educational needs of all the students through English medium from Standard 6 to Standard 10 as well as Intermediate. To continue their aim of providing high-quality education, TS Model Schools Entrance Exam for 2019 has been announced on their official website.
To know the in-depth details of the TS Model School Entrance Exam 2019, please check below
TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2019 Overview
The TS Model School Entrance Exam would be conducted on 13th April 2019 in any District Headquarter Center for all the applicants from Class VI to Class X. The Admission Schedule released by the TS Model Schools for admission into Class VI and for the surplus seats from Class VII to X for the Academic Year of 2019-2020 are provided below:
|1||Date of Notification||21stJan 2019|
|2||Schedule of submission of online Application||
28th Jan For Class VI
1st Feb 2019 For Classes VII to X
|Last Date of submission of online Application||
28th Feb 2019 For Class VI
28th Feb 2019 For Class VII to Class X
|Hall Ticket Downloading||9th April 2019|
|5||Dates of Examination||
13th April 2019 (Second Saturday)
|Timings of Examination||
Class VI – 10.00 a.m to 12.00 Noon
Class VII to X – 2.00 pm to 4.00 p.m
|Venue of Examination||
Any Centre In District Headquarters
|Communication Of Results With Marks Model Schools Wise||18th May 2019|
|9||Finalization Of Selection List And Approval At District Level By Joint Collector||
19th May 2019 to 26th May 2019
|Display Of Selection At School||27th May 2019|
|Certificate Verification & Admissions||
28th May 2019 to 30th May 2019
|12||Date Of Commencement Of Classes||As Per Academic Calendar|
TS Model School Online Application Form Process
- Applicants have to pay through the mee-seva, online centers with particulars and should obtain the “General Number.”
Note: Obtaining the general number without submitting the online application will not be taken into consideration. Since the general number is taken as evidence for the payment of the examination fee.
- After getting the general number, the applicants can submit the online application at the official website of Telangana Model Schools i.e, telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
TS Model School Entrance Exam – Application Form Procedure
- Fill a sample application form before submitting the actual online application to avoid unnecessary errors and to provide correct information.
- Keep the applicant’s passport size photo ready.
- Fill the online application with utmost care, concern, and concentration.
- No corrections would be encouraged later if incorrect inputs are filled while submitting the online application.
- The applicant has to successfully pass the admission test to grab a seat in the TS Model School for education.
- Submission of online application with wrong information would lead to the canceling of the application without any notice.
TS Model School Entrance Exam Application Fee
- Rs 50/- for BC, SC & ST Students.
- Rs 100/- for Others.
TS Model School Eligibility Criteria for Applying
- For Class VI – Candidates should have completed 10 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2019-2020 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- For Class VII – Candidates should have completed 11 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2019-2020 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- For Class VIII – Candidates should have completed 12 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2019-2020 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- For Class IX – Candidates should have completed 13 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2019-2020 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- For Class X – Candidates should have completed 14 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2019-2020 in which he/she is seeking admission.
Local Status of the Candidate
- Students should be of erstwhile mandal by virtue of domicile or nativity where the Model School is located.
- To be eligible for the admission test, applicants should have previously studied at least one of the two previous classes in the Govt. Recognized Schools in the Mandal where the Model school is located.
TS Model School Entrance Exam Question Paper Pattern for 2019
For Class VI
The Question Paper Booklet would be divided into 4 parts with objective questions having multiple choice answers based on the syllabus of Class V. Subjects like Mathematics & E.V.S tests will be conducted in English as well as in Telegu.
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Allotted Marks|
|Science & Social (E.V.S)||25||25|
For Class VII to Class X
Admissions to Class VII, VIII, IX & X would depend on the vacancy (seats) available as per the date of the admission. The Question Paper Booklet would be divided into 4 parts with objective questions having multiple choice answers based on the syllabus of their previous respective syllabi. Subjects like Mathematics, General Science & Social Studies will be conducted in English as well as in Telegu.
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Allotted Marks|
Note: Duration of the entrance test would be of 2 hours.
TS Model School Entrance Examination Hall/Admit Card
- The hall tickets/admit cards would be available online on the official website of the TS Model School. It can be downloaded as per the “reference number” provided to the candidates.
- Remember to collect the hall tickets as without the hall tickets the candidates will not be allowed to take up the entrance test.
- The hall tickets can only be downloaded from the official website and shall not be despatched via post.
TS Model School Entrance Exam Result & Selection of the Applicants
- The display of the chart of the selected students would be put up in the Model Schools on 27.05.2019.
- Selection of the students after the admission test will be made on the sheer merit of the candidates and as per the rule of reservation stipulated in G.O.Ms.No.24 Secondary Education (Prog.-II) Dept.,dt.10.06.2016.
TS Model School Entrance Exam Seats & Reservation for the Applicants
- For SCs & STs, 15% and 6% seats will be reserved in each class respectively.
- For BCs, 29% of the seats will be reserved in each class. The seats would then be divided among the five groups of BCs as shown below:
- Group A – 7%
- Group B – 10%
- Group C – 1%
- Group D – 7%
- Group E – 4%
- 3% of the seats would be reserved for the Physically Challenged students (in the reservation group of students.)
- 33.33% seats will be reserved for the Girls in all the categories of G.O.Ms.No.24 Secondary Education (Prog.-II) Dept.
- If a satisfactory number of candidates of any particular category does not fill up the seats reserved for that group, then the seats might be filled up by suitable candidates.
- 50% of the seats shall be for the Open Category. Classes from VI to X each has two sections with an intake of 50 students each. While admitting the students, the Class will be taken as a unit of 100 students for Classes VI to X.
The TS Model School Entrance test is conducted to provide opportunities and high-quality education to all the students from the educationally backward mandals who deserve a chance at a better life and a better foundation of education. For downloading the sample question paper for the TS Model Entrance Exam Class VI