Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) is conducted by the Tezpur University of Assam. It is a national level examination and is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). The admission notifications are released by the Tezpur University to provide admission in different courses. The exam will be conducted from 8th to 10th June 2019 in order to admit students in various UG and PG courses.
Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) 2019 | Examination Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
The candidates desiring to give the TUEE 2019 exam should read the current article for detailed information about the eligibility criteria, examination dates, application form, exam pattern, and syllabus.
TUEE 2019 Exam Dates
The important examination dates for TUEE exams are given in the table below
|Online submission of application form||27th February|
|Closing date for submission of application form||30th April|
|Release of the admit card||10th May|
|Examination dates||31st May, 1st and 2nd June|
|Declaration of Results||25th June|
|Onset of Counselling||22nd to 25th July|
TUEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates desiring to give the exam have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria in order to give the TUEE exams. The eligibility criteria for different courses are different and are given below:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidates desiring to apply for UG courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed should have passed their class 12th with at least 50% of marks
- The candidates desiring to apply for PG courses like M.A, M.Sc should have qualified their UG’s with aggregate marks of 45%.
- The candidates applying for M.Sc in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology should have qualified bachelor’s degree of at least 4 years. The candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination 2 years before the date of announcement of admissions are not eligible for giving the exams.
TUEE 2019 Application Form
The application form of TUEE 2019 will be released on the dates given above. In order to fill the application form, the candidates should follow the given steps:
- Candidates will first have to visit the official website mentioned as www.tezu.ernet.in
- The candidates will have to fill the application form with their correct personal and qualification details.
- The candidates have to upload their scan documents like their photograph, signature and category certificate.
- At the time of registration, the candidates can opt for their nearest examination centers and can choose their course for the examination.
- The candidates will get their respective user ID and password after submitting the form which they can use further for downloading their admit cards and results.
TUEE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for TUEE 2019 examination is different for different categories. The fee for different categories are given in the table below
|SC/ST or physically handicapped||400|
TUEE 2019 Examination Pattern
The highlights for the examination pattern of TUEE 2019 is provided in the table below
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Types of questions||MCQ’s|
|No. Of Questions||100|
|Sections in the paper||Depends on the course chosen by the candidate|
The candidates will be given their respective OMR sheets for marking there correct answers for each question.
TUEE 2019 Marking Scheme
- The marking scheme of TUEE 2019 includes 1 mark for each correct answer with negative marking too.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total no. of that particular question.
TUEE 2019 Examination Centres
The examination centers of TUEE 2019 is provided in the table below
The candidates are advised to choose the appropriate examination center at the time of registration in order to give the exam.
TUEE 2019 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for TUEE 2019 exams are different for different courses and are provided below
- MSC in Chemical Sciences syllabus – General Science, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry.
- MCOM syllabus – General Knowledge, Socio-Economic Environment, English, Data Interpretation, Reasoning, Mathematics
- PG Diploma in Tourism Management syllabus – English, Reasoning and General Knowledge
- MCA syllabus – English, Reasoning and Computer Science
- MA Sociology syllabus – General Knowledge and Socio-Economic issues
- BTECH syllabus – Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics/Biology
- MA in Cultural Studies – General Knowledge and Elementary knowledge of cultural activities of India (with more emphasis to be laid on North East)
TUEE 2019 Release of Admit Card
The admit card for the TUEE 2019 examination will be released on the dates given above. The candidates have to download the admit card for their entry and identification at the examination center. In order to download the admit card candidates have to follow the given steps:
- Candidates will be first notified with the release date for the admit card via email or a message.
- Candidates will log in to the official website by using their user ID and password which was formed during the registration.
- After logging in, candidates have to download their admit cards and take a print out of the same.
TUEE 2019 Results
The results for TUEE 2019 examinations are announced online. In order to print the scorecards, candidates have to follow the given procedure:
- The candidates will again log in to the official website using their ID and password.
- Candidates will opt for their respective course and see the uploaded results.
TUEE 2019 Commencement of the Counselling
The counseling will start soon after the results are announced. The candidates are provided with their respective colleges for counseling on the basis of the number of seats available. The candidates are advised to take their important documents with themselves on the date of counseling given to them. The candidate who is not physically present on the date of counseling will be disqualified and will not receive any seats in the allotment procedure.
We hope the present article is helpful to you in order to fill the form and appear for the following exam. For any further information, you can visit the current website and also the official website of TUEE 2019 given above. You can ask your queries in the comment section below. It will be a pleasure writing back to you as soon as possible.