Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is an examination of the state level organized by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) every year. This examination offers many professional courses. There are lateral entries in courses such as B. Pharmacy, MCA and B.Tech.The examination offers admission in different self-financed, private and government colleges of Uttarakhand.
This examination has different eligibility criteria for different courses. Candidates desiring to give the exam can read the current article for detailed information. The UKSEE eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern And Syllabus are given further.
UKSEE Results 2019
|Courses Exam Names||Results Link|
|M.Tech 1st year||Click Here|
|B.Pharma 1st year||Click Here|
|B. Pharma LE 2nd year||Click Here|
|B.Tech BSC LE 2nd year||Click Here|
|B.Tech Diploma LE year||Click Here|
|MBA 1st year||Click Here|
|MCA 1st year||Click Here|
|MCA LE||Click Here|
|M. Pharma 1st year||Click Here|
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
As mentioned before, there are no single, common criteria for UKSEE exam. There are different eligibility criteria for different entrance examination given below:
- Candidate should be a citizen of Uttarakhand.
- If the candidates desire to apply for the exam from some other state, he/she should have a domicile of the Uttarakhand.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exams from the Uttarakhand Technical Board or Universities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for B.Tech (LE)
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc from any UGC recognized university with 12th class passed with mathematics subject or.
- Students must have a qualified diploma examination approved by AICTE in the respective branch.
- Students must have obtained at least 45% marks (for general candidates) and 40% marks (for reserved categories).
Eligibility for Pharmacy (1st year & Lateral Entry)
- Passed in a 12th or equivalent exam with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one of the Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 45% marks in core subjects (40% marks for reserved categories).
- For admission in lateral entry in Pharmacy, students must have passed the diploma examination approved by AICTE.
Eligibility for BHMCT
- Candidates should have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks for general categories and 40% aggregate for reserved categories.
Eligibility for MCA
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized college or university and must have mathematics subject at 10+2 or graduation level.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have scored 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
Eligibility for MCA (lateral entry)
- Candidates must have passed the BCA or B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level.
- Candidates should have scored 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility for M.Tech
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Students must have obtained 50% for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
Eligibility for MBA
- Candidates must have a 3-year duration bachelor degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics subject in +2 or graduation level.
- Students must have secured 50% for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
Eligibility for M.Pharma
- Students should have a B.Pharma degree with securing 55% marks ( 50% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- GPAT qualified candidates can participate in the counseling process without appearing UKSEE exam.
Application Form of UKSEE
The UKSEE application form will be filled through the online mode only. The procedure is as followed
- The application form will be available from the last week of April on its official website uktech.ac.in
- Candidates desiring to fill the form have to visit the official site www.uktech.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘apply for UKSEE 2019′.
- Fill up your details carefully to get a login ID and a password.
- Fill up the application form and click the save button.
- Once the form is saved or submitted, candidates cannot change the information given.
- A candidate has to upload his/her photograph with size 35X45mm. Name of the Candidate & date of the day the photograph has been printed should be mentioned below the photograph.
- The background of the photograph should be white or light colored.
UKSEE Registration Fee
The registration fee can be paid through debit cards, credit cards or net banking. The registration fee to be paid is given below
UKSEE Examination Details
The official dates are yet to be announced. Probably the official dates will be announced in March 2019.
The Tentative dates are given in the table below
|Application form release on||April 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||April 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2019|
|Exam date of B.Tech-LE, B.Pharm-LE, BHMCT, MCA, & B.Pharma||May 2019|
|Exam date of MBA, B.Pharma, and M.Tech and MCA-LE||May 2019|
|Announcement of Result||May 2019|
|Counseling starts||July 2019|
UKSEE Examination Centres
The examination centers for UKSEE are
- G.B Nagar – Noida
UKSEE Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Types of Questions||Objective type|
|The language of Question Paper||English and Hindi|
|Writing mode||Blue or black ballpoint pen to mark answers|
|No. Of Questions||Depends on the type of exams|
UKSEE Exam Pattern for Different Courses are as given below
|B.Pharm||Paper-1, Paper-2 or Paper-3|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper-6|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper-7|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper-8|
|MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B.Sc CS/IT)||Paper-9|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper-10|
|M. Pharm (I Year)||Paper-11|
|M.Tech (I Year)||Paper-12|
Papers For Different Courses
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics and Chemistry||100 objective type questions (equal weigtage to Physics and Chemistry)||50|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||50 objective type questions||50|
|Paper-3||Biology||50 objective type questions (equal weigtage to Botany & Zoology)||50|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-10||Aptitude Test of MBA (As per CAT Exam)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-11||Aptitude Test for M.Pharm (As per GPAT exam)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-12||Test for M.Tech- Aptitude, GK, Knowledge of basic Maths & Computers and common engineering subjects from B.Tech||100 objective type questions||100|
UKSEE Marking Scheme
Marking Scheme of UKSEE involves no negative marking for wrong answers and 1 mark for every correct answer.
UKSEE Syllabus of Different Exams
Syllabus of Paper 1 includes
- Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum and Collisions, Rotation of rigid body about axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray, Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Cogitative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties of the following, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Solid State and petroleum.
Syllabus of Paper 2 includes
- Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics and Statistics.
Syllabus of Paper 3 includes
- Zoology Syllabus: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Protozoa, Aschelminthes, Annelida, Porifera, Arthropoda, Coelenterata.
- Botany Syllabus: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Cell Division, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiosperm Plants, Fruits, Atmospheric Pollution: Causes & Control, Modern Classification of Plant Kingdom, Cell differentiation of Plant tissue, Nitrogen, Photosynthesis, Transpiration and Respiration, Important phylums, General study of gymnosperms and life history of cycas, Classification of Angiosperms, etc.
We hope that the above information will help the UKSEE 2019 candidates in the best possible manner. We look forward to answering any further questions regarding UKSEE 2019 in the comments section below. Good luck!
Leave a Reply