Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam (UP B.Ed. JEE) is conducted by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Ruhalkhand University, Bareilly, to provide admission for Bachelor in Education course. The conduct of UPBEd is rescheduled for 15th April 2019, although it was scheduled before on 11th April 2019.
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam (UP B.Ed. JEE) 2019 | Notification, Application Form, Dates, Syllabus
Candidates who are interested in giving UPB.Ed. 2019 Joint Entrance Exam, have to apply through online mode to enroll themselves. Also, they need to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria or not before they apply for it. After the application form is submitted, candidates are advised to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus mentioned by the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Ruhalkhand University.
The admit cards for candidates will be made available online on the official website itself. After the declaration of results, candidates who have cleared the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. JEE 2019, have to undergo counseling procedure to get admissions into institutes affiliated by the University or conducting body. Let us read the complete details related to UPB.Ed. 2019 admissions, exams, application forms, fees, eligibility, pattern, hall ticket, results, etc.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2019 Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2019|
|Conducted By||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Ruhalkhand University|
|Government||Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Applying for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Level||State Level|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2019 Important Dates
Let us discuss here the important dates scheduled for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance exam for admission in B.Ed. course.
|Start date to fill the application form||11th February 2019|
|Last date to receive the application form||14th March 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fees||16th March 2019|
|Correction of application forms||13th to 17th March 2019|
|Exam dates||15th April 2019|
|UP B.Ed. Admit card issue date||8th April 2019|
|Results for UP B.Ed.2019||May 2019|
|Start of session||July 2019|
UP B.Ed. 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2019 should match their qualifications and required skills as per the eligibility criteria mentioned by the respective University. Only those candidates will be permitted to appear for the UPBEd exam. Go through the below-given eligibility criteria’s
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 and there is no upper age limit.
- Candidate should have passed with 55% in graduation or Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who belong to science/social science/humanities background or from OBC and General category should have scored at least a 50% marks in graduation.
UP B.Ed. 2019 Reservation
The reservation criteria for admission in UP B.Ed course has been divided into two categories, vertical reservation, and horizontal reservation. SC, ST, and OBC comes under Vertical reservation whereas physically disabled(minimum 40%) and blind persons come under Horizontal reservations,
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
UP B.Ed 2019 Application Form
- The application form for UP B.Ed. JEE 2019 was available online on the official website. cdn.digialm.com/
- Candidates have to fill the application online with the required documents such as photo, signature, academic certificates, id proof, etc.
- First, go to the official website to apply for UP BEd. JEE.
- Click on the link given to apply for UP.B.Ed. 2019 JEE.
- Candidates have to fill these mandatory details in the application form
- Date Of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Academic Details
- Center preference
- Scan copy of photo and signature
- After filling the details in the application form, submit it and keep a copy of it for reference.
- If there are any corrections in application Form candidate can log in to the official website, cdn.digialm.com/
UP B.Ed 2019 Application Fees
- Candidates can pay the fees through online mode such as Net banking, Debit card/Credit card.
- The fees defined for different categories are
|General and OBC Categories||Rs.1500/-|
|Outside UP candidates||Rs.1500/-|
UP B.Ed. 2019
JEE Exam Centers with Center Code
UP B.Ed. 2019 Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. 2019 Joint entrance exam will be conducted into two parts. Each part will be of 3 hours duration and 300 marks each. The questions will be based on objective type. See the below table to get the idea of the pattern.
|Examination Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper based)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions/ Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Marks per question||3|
|Negative answer||⅓ will be deducted|
|General Knowledge||50||150||3 hours|
|General Aptitude||50||150||3 hours|
|Subject Ability (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture)||50||150|
UP B.Ed. 2019 Syllabus for Preparation
The syllabus for UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Exam 2019 is given here to prepare and get ready for the exam. Check the syllabus for each section such as General Knowledge, English, Hindi, General Aptitude, Selected Subjects (Arts, Commerce, Science & Agriculture), Commerce.
- General Knowledge: History, Sports, Politics, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs, State Culture, and Art.
- English: Reading Comprehension, Tense Error, Fill in the blanks (Related to Tense, Vocabulary, etc.), Vocabulary, Synonyms / Antonyms, One Word creation (summarised sentence in one word), Error Correction (Sentence – related to Article, Tense, Spelling, etc.)
- Hindi: Vyaakaran (Grammer), Upasarg ur Pratyay (Prefixes / Suffixes), Gadyaansh (Paragraphs), Sandhi / Samaras (Creating Words with mixing 2 or more words), Paryaayavaachee/ Vipareetaarthak Shabd (Similar / Opposite), Ras / Chand / Alankaar (Verses, Figurative, Feelings (Love / Devotion), Muhaavaren our Lokoktiyaan/ Kahaavate (Idioms / Phrases / Proverbs).
- General Aptitude: Reasoning Ability, Coding / Decoding, Puzzle, Direction, Series Completion, Cube and Dices, Classification, Relations, Sequencing (Images / Words), Missing Image / Word / Character, Time and Distance, Number, Percentage, Average, Compound Interest / Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Ratios and Proportion.
Subjects (Arts, Commerce, Science & Agriculture): The syllabus for this section will be based on your academic session. Students who belong to Arts, Commerce, Science, and Agriculture, in class 11th, 12th, and graduation, respectively, have to prepare according to their stream or course syllabus.
UP B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card
- Registered candidates will be issued the admit card of UP B.Ed. JEE 2019 on 8th April on the official website, cdn.digialm.com/
- UP B.Ed. 2019 admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have submitted the application form
- Candidates have to enter their user id and password to get their admit card.
- Candidates have to put their passport size photo and signature, after downloading the admit card.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card along with an id proof inside the examination hall, failing which candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.
UP B.Ed. 2019 Answer Key
- Candidates can download the PDF file of Answer Key, after the exam has been conducted for UP B.Ed.2019 JEE, from the official website by the 4th week of April 2019.
- Candidates can tally the answers and calculate the approximate result as per marks carried by each question.
UP B.Ed. 2019 Results
- The results for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. 2019 JEE will be declared in the month of May 2019, tentatively.
- Candidate can see the result through online mode by entering their login details.
- Candidates who have qualified the UP B.Ed. 2019 exam according to the cut-off marks and merit list declared, will be able to attend the counseling procedure for admissions in Bachelor in Education course for 2 years.
UP B.Ed. Admissions – Colleges Participating
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
- DR. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA
- Lucknow University
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- MGKVP-Welcome to M.G.Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
- Allahabad State University
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi~Farsi University
- Gautam Buddha University