UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020: UP Board or Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released the admit card for Class 12 students. Students, who are appearing for UP Board Class 12th Examination can get the notice of the admit card from the official site of Uttar Pradesh Board i.e. www.upmsp.edu.in. Uttar Pradesh Board officials or authorities are responsible to release to UP Board 12th admit card for individual students. Students have to provide their roll number to get the admit card from the website. Keep reading the article to get details of the admit card for UP Class 12th.
UP Board Class 12 Admit Card has been released on December 23, 2019. Click here to download UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020.
Uttar Pradesh Intermediate Admit Card 2020
UPMSP has released the notification on its official website for Uttar Pradesh Intermediate Admit Card 2020. Students have login the official website by providing their User Name, Password and Security Code to get them registered, UP Admit card. After the registration is done, students can collect UP Class 12th admit card from their respective schools. The admit cards are available since December 23rd, 2020 and the exams are going to start from 18th February 2020.
How To Download UP Board Class 12 Admit Card 2020?
- Step – 1: Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Board.
- Step – 2: Now Students need to enter User ID, Password, Security Code.
- Step – 3: After entering all the required details, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step – 4: Now students can download UP Board Class 12 Admit Card and take a print out of it and visit their schools.
- Step – 5: At School, students need to visit the concerned department of examination.
- Step – 6: the school heads need to sign and stamp them carefully. Now, take the admit card along with you. Also, the students need to make sure that they carry it on each day of the exam.
Details Mentioned on UP Board Class 12 Admit Card 2020
- Name of Student
- Roll number
- Registration Number of Student
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Centre of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Photograph of student
- Signature of student
UP Board Class 12 Exam Instructions
- Try to reach before the reposting time mentioned in the admit card to the examination center.
- Always carry the admit card while entering the examination hall
- Carry two pen, pencil, eraser and geometry box of your own
- Do not take mobile phones, calculators, any electronic gadgets, loose paper sheet or any book inside the examination hall.
Uttar Pradesh Board is responsible to conduct examination for Class 10th and Class 12th, which comes under UPMSP or UP Board, every year. UP Board is also responsible for providing affiliation for most of the school in Uttar Pradesh. The syllabus for these classes is also prescribed by UP Board and the exam question papers are prepared based on this syllabus. Students are advised to prepare according to the syllabus formulated by UP Board.
FAQ’s On UP Board Class 12 Admit Card 2020
When will be the UP Board Inter Admit card release?
The Admit card is expected to be released in the 1st week of February on the official website of the Board. Some times the time may vary like before or after to the expected date. To avoid such confusions keep visiting this page regularly.
When will be the UP Board class 12th exams are to be conducted?
The Intermediate exams are conducted from 18th February 2020 to the 6th March 2020. To get the exam dates clearly by subject then check the UP Board 12th Time Table and grab the details.
How to Download the UP Board 12th Hall Ticket?
The complete procedure to download the admit card is clearly explained step by step in the above section. So follow that and download hall ticket easily.
We hope this article has helped you to get the required information about the UP Board Class 12th Admit card and examination. Please leave your comment after reading this article, if you have any query.