UP BTC 2019: UP BTC shall be elaborated as Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate. Now, this is replaced by a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). The authority to conduct this exam is held by Pariksha Niyamik Adhikari Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. The purpose of conducting this exam is to post Primary teachers in various schools in the state based on their merit in this exam. The applicants will be selected based on their Merit score in this examination.
UP BTC aims to take the teaching profession at an elementary level in the NCTE recognized Teachers Education Institute of the state for the year 2019 respectively.
UP BTC 2019 Registration can be Filled till 11th July 2019. Click Here to Apply/Register Online.
UP BTC 2019 Registration has been Started on 27th June 2019. Click Here to Apply/Register Online.
UP BTC 2019 Information Brochure has been Released on 26th June 2019. Click Here.
Download UP BTC Counselling 2019
Those who are interested to give this exam and take this profession up shall firstly check the eligibility criteria to determine whether they are eligible to write the exam or not. The official website displays guidelines regarding the eligibility criteria which must be checked by interested candidates before applying for the exam.
UP BTC (D.El.Ed) Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s in any filed (B.Com/B.A/BBA/B.Sc/B.CA/B.Tech) either in Science, Commerce or Arts.
- Candidates must hold at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree in order to apply for the examination.
- The minimum age of the applicant shall be not less than 18 years and the maximum age shall be not more than 35 years for both Male as well as Female.
There are some important dates to be noted down by candidates regarding UP BTC examination to ensure they do not miss out on anything.
|Availability of application form||27 June 2019|
|Last date of availability application form||11 July 2019|
|Last date for payment of application fees||12 July 2019|
|Counseling- Session 1||17 – 30 July 2019|
|Last date for verification of documents||5th August 2019|
|Counselling-Session 2||16 – 26 August 2019|
|Last date for verification of documents||30 August 2019|
UP BTC Application Procedure
- The application form for UP BTC will be available to the candidates from 2nd week of May 2019 and shall be available till last week of May 2019 only.
- The interested and eligible candidates shall ensure they download the application form from the official website and then proceed with filling the details. Applicants must go through the guidelines to fill the form before they proceed to do the same.
- After going through the guidelines and filling in the basic details, scanned copies of required documents shall be uploaded in the said size only.
- It is advisable for the candidates to take print outs of the filled in application for any future reference.
UP BTC Application Fee
- The last date for payment of application fee shall be tentatively 1st week of June 2019.
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit card/ IMPS/ NEFT.
The fees structure will be as follows
UP BTC Exam Pattern
UP BTC Cut Off Marks
- According to the examination guidelines, the candidate needs to secure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify in the examination.
- Further, the average weight of a candidate’s 10+2+Degree will also be taken into consideration.
- Both these factors will matter in the final selection post results.
UP BTC Counselling
- The counseling for this exam will be done through an online mode.
- The session will be held by the Education board of Uttar Pradesh State based on the number of candidates applied and their results.
- Online counseling will be done for admissions for 59,500 seats.
- The candidates will be receiving allotment letters from various colleges they are eligible to join and accordingly admission process shall begin.
- Where applicants are not selected in the 1st round of counseling, a 2nd round shall be held in last week of July approximately.
Candidates need to carry some important documents at the time of their counseling session which is as follows
- Examination Passing certificate
- Marks Memo of 10th and 12th class
- Marks memo of Degree
- Domicile of UP
- Registration number
- Colored Passport photographs
- Receipt of payment
- Caste certificate
UT BTC Exam Seat Allotment
- The allotment letter and merit certificate of the candidate based on the results of the candidate in the examination.
- The institution will issue a training certificate thereafter to those candidates who are selected.
- Also, the candidates must print the allotment letter and will have to pay 2000/- through SBI Collect link on the official website. Candidates must note that the allotment fee is Non- refundable.
UT BTC 2019 Scholarship
- Candidates both male and female will be eligible for the scholarship if they have a lower income for BTC scholarship.
- Candidates must, however, apply for a scholarship to claim the same after having eligibility as per the policies of the board and college.
The college fees will be as follows
- Government College – 10,000 – 15,000/-
- Private College – 40,000 – 50,000/-
Candidates should not involve in any forgery or fraudulent activities by presenting false documents or otherwise. If any candidate is proved to be involved in any such activity the admission shall be canceled at any stage.
bitcoin faucets list says
This is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for more of your magnificent
post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks