Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted and managed by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. This exam is conducted at State level for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the University, affiliated colleges.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) offers courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MBA(Integrated), M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, M.Des, MCA and MCA(Integrated). The UPSEE 2019 application forms are available online on the official website. Keep reading the article to get the complete information related to UPSEE 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Counselling has been started from 26th June 2019 for UG and Other Courses. Check here for counseling details.
UPSEE 2019 Results
UPSEE 2019 Result will be declared on the official website, in the month of May 2019. The actual date will be announced by the organization, officially. Check the below steps to download the results, once updated.
- Visit the official website, www.upsee.nic.in.
- Click on the link given for UPSEE 2019 Results
- Enter your roll number given in the admit card and submit the information.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result in PDF format and take a print out of it for future reference.
- Candidates who have cleared UPSEE 2019, will be eligible for counseling procedure and have to appear on the dates mentioned by UPSEE for the admissions.
UPSEE 2019 Answer Key
|Paper and Subject||Answer Key|
|Paper 1 – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 1 from Here|
|Paper 2 – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 2 from Here|
|Paper 3 – Aptitude Test for Architecture &Design||Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 3 from Here|
|Paper 4 – Aptitude Test for General Awareness
(BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated)
|Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 4 from Here|
|Paper 5 – Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering
(Lateral Entry)/ 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)
|Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 5 from Here|
|Paper 6 – Aptitude Test for MBA / MCA||Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 6 from Here|
|Paper 7 – Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 7 from Here|
|Paper 8 – Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||Download UPSEE Answer Key Paper – 8 from Here|
UPSEE 2019 General Information
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination(UPSEE)|
|University Name||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Mode of Applying for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline Both|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Number of Papers||11|
UPSEE 2019 Important Dates
|UPSEE 2019 Application Opens||23rd January 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Application Closes||15th March 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Admit Card||15th April 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Exam Date||21st April 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Results||Last week of May 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Counseling||10th June to 15th July 2019|
UPSEE 2019 Papers for Courses Offered
|B.Tech./ B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Des. /MCA(Integrated||Paper 1|
|B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B.Pharm.||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering)||Paper 3|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA(Integrated)||Paper 5|
B.Tech 2nd Year (For Engg. Diploma Holders)
B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B.Sc. Graduates)
MCA 2nd Year
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the Admit card on the official website, www.upsee.nic.in.
- The Admit card for UP State Entrance Exam will be available from 15th April 2019.
- Candidates are advised to check their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name, etc., if mentioned correctly or not.
- Candidates have to carry admit card along with them in the examination hall, mandatorily.
- If in any case, candidates are unable to download the admit card directly, they need to contact on the helpline number or send the mail at email@example.com, by 20th April 2019.
UP State Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria, before applying for UPSEE 2019. Below is the list of criteria’s for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Undergraduate Courses Eligibility
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with the below-given subject combination.
- For admission in the first year of B.Tech./B.Pharm./B.Des./MCA(Integrated), M Tech (Dual Degree), candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 45% aggregate(40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in the required three subjects. Candidates who have passed diploma with 45% aggregate(40% marks for SC/ST candidates) are eligible.
- For admission in the first year of BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA(Integrated)/B Voc, candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 45% marks(40% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
- For admission in the first year of B. Arch., candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% marks in each (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- For admission in the first year of B.Tech.(Agriculture), candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in agricultural subjects with 45% marks(40% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are eligible for B.Tech. Courses are also eligible for B.Tech. (Agriculture Page 7 Engineering) and B. Tech. (Biotechnology)
Postgraduate Courses Eligibility
- For admission in the first year of MBA in AKTU affiliated colleges, candidates passed with Bachelor’s degree or three years minimum from a recognized university with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks are eligible.
- For admission in the first year of MCA in AKTU affiliated colleges, candidates passed with Bachelor’s degree of three years minimum from a recognized university with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks are eligible. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
- For admission in the first year of MBA/MCA in other Universities of U.P., candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree with the eligibility conditions given below
UP State Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
- As discussed, UPSEE 2019 application forms are available online on the official website upsee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx, from 23rd January 2019.
- Candidates have to apply for UPSEE through online mode only. No offline mode is available via post or any other means.
- New Candidates have to register themselves first, by filling up the application form in detail. Upload the scan copy of photo and signature. Pay the examination fees and then submit the details. Download the confirmation page and keep it for reference.
- Registered candidates can log in to apply by using their application number and password.
UP State Entrance Exam 2019 Application Fee
The application fee is as the following
Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode that is Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking while submitting the On-Line Application. Bank may charge additional service charges and applicable taxes along with application fee.
UP State Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
- UPSEE 2019 Paper 1 to 4 will be conducted in offline mode and Paper 5 to 11 will be conducted in online i.e.computer-based mode.
- The number of questions asked will be 150.
- Total marks are 600.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
Let’s discuss the exam pattern for each Paper
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||150
50 for each subject
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||150
50 for each subject
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design
Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part– B: Drawing Aptitude
50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
2 questions to test drawing aptitude
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))||100||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
UPSEE 2019 Exam Schedules
|Exam Date||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing||Duration|
|21st April 2019 (Sunday)||Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||11:30 AM to 14:30 PM||3 hours|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||11:30 AM to 14:30 PM||3 hours|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design||3.00 PM to 5:30 PM||
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for General Awareness||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||2 hours|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for Lateral Entry in Eng||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||2 hours|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||3.00 PM to 5:30 PM||2.5 hours|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||2 hours|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Lateral Entry in Eng (Diploma Holders).||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||2 hours|
UPSEE 2019 Seat Reservation
|Scheduled Caste from U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe from U.P||02%|
|Other Backward Classes from U.P.||27%%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P||02%|
|Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated) or killed/disabled in action or defense personnel posted in U.P./defense personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P.||05%|
|Divyang Jan 8 from U.P.||03%|
|Female from U.P.||20%|
For any Queries Regarding UPSEE 2019 Please comment in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.