Uttarakhand DElED Entrance Exam 2019 | Eligibility, Exam Application, Admit Card, Results & Counselling
D.El.Ed is a Diploma in Elementary Education and it is now also known as BTC. It is a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education which will be done through this entrance examination. D.El.Ed is conducted in 2019 also. It is explained in detail in an official notification which will be released in 2019 in the month of October tentatively.
The authority to conduct the examination is with the Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Ramnagar Nainital. The eligibility criteria and other factors change every year and hence, notification should be checked every year.
Candidates should check the advertisement in the newspaper regarding the examination before applying for the same.
There are some important dates to be noted down by candidates regarding D.El.Ed. examination to ensure they do not miss out on anything.
|Publishing of official notification||October 2019|
|1st date of availability of application form||October 2019|
|Last date of availability of application form||November 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card to candidates||December 2019|
|Date of Examination||January 2020|
|Publishing of Answer Key||February 2020|
|Publishing of results||March 2020|
D.El.Ed Exam Eligibility 2019
Interested candidates must first check whether they are eligible to give the examination for each year according to the notification.
The eligibility criteria are as follows
- Candidate must be at least 19 years old and age shall not exceed 30 years. There shall be age relaxation as per the rules formed by Government of Uttarakhand
- The interested candidate must have a valid employment office card
- Candidates must hold a regular degree certificate from an appropriate and recognized university
D.El.Ed. Exam Application
Official notification will be released mentioning the date from which exam application will be available and the last date of application for D.El.Ed examination.
The interested and eligible candidates shall ensure they download the application form from the official website and then proceed with filling the details. Applicants must go through the guidelines to fill the form before they proceed to do the same.
After going through the guidelines and filling in the basic details, scanned copies of required documents shall be uploaded in the said size only.
It is advisable for the candidates to take printouts of the filled in application for any future reference.
D.El.Ed. Exam Application Fees
The application fee will be as follows for the following category of people
D.El.Ed. Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Total number of objective questions – 200
- Number of Mark each Question carries – 1 Mark
- Total Time to give the exam – 2 hours
- Negative Marking – Nil
- Language Mode of examination – Hindi
The subjects tested in this examination are
- General knowledge
- General Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Teaching subjects
D.El.Ed. Examination Admit Card
- The admit card will be available on the official website.
- After visiting the website, the candidates shall clink the link related to admit card 2019. The same should be downloaded by the student to take the print out in order to have a hardcopy.
- Candidates must ensure they carry the admit card for the examination without fail.
- No candidate will be sent with the physical admit cards. Everything will be available online on the official website only.
- Candidates not having the admit card shall not be allowed to enter and give the examination.
D.El.Ed. Exam Answer Key
For this examination, 2 types of answer keys are issues which are called
- Official Key- Issued by the UBSE officially on the website
- Unofficial Key- Issued by the private coaching centers to its students for matching their answers with the key
D.El.Ed. Exam Cut-Off
It is important for the candidates to know the cut off in this examination before they appear in the exam. The link is provided to the candidates regarding cut-off for each year according to which candidates can plan, perform and also analyse.
D.El.Ed. Exam Results
- Candidates can check the results on the official website once published.
- In order to display the result on the screen, the candidates shall enter the application number which is unique to each candidate and their Date of Birth respectively.
- After entering these details, results will be automatically displayed.
Only those candidates who have qualified the examination ill be allowed to go to the next level which is the last phase in D.El.Ed examination.
Counselling will enable candidates to get selected in the college based on the results in this examination.
Candidates should not involve in any forgery or fraudulent activities by presenting false documents or otherwise. If any candidate is proved to be involved in any such activity the admission shall be cancelled at any stage.